Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

scared of sex Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelstie16)
    you are completely disgusting...:bird::bird:
    Love you too <3

ReputationRep:
    Find somebody you really love and go slowly. Don't be afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Just shag everyone you meet. It's a good thing.
    I cant believe anyone would stumble across this post and be so offended that they needed to give it a negative rating. What is the world coming to?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    Waheyy!!! Got to love some of the **** on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontlookhere)
    I cant believe anyone would stumble across this post and be so offended that they needed to give it a negative rating. What is the world coming to?!?!?
    it's the attack of the negs because they're being pussys. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hmm I get what you mean. But to love someone, you need to be with them a while. And therefore would more than likely have had sex with them by the time you realise you are actually in love.
    I don't know what world you live in, but you do not HAVE to have sex until you're ready in the one I live in. I didn't have sex with my boyfriend until AFTER we told each other we love each other and any guy who is worth shagging will have no problem waiting a while.

I'm 21, and a virgin. I don't know if I actually care whether or not I lose my virginity. Sex creeps me out a little bit, from what I gather. One might argue what exactly do I know, being a virgin? But in our society you see sex everywhere these days, so its hard to be an ingenue. Practically impossible, actually. I've had a difficult time bonding with people in the past and I've never had a boyfriend before, but I'm not depressed about that. The world is full of opportunity and I wish people would stop feeling weird, abnormal or retarded just because things happen for them differently. Life is different for everyone. You may not have sex for the rest of your life, or you may have it tomorrow night. Stop worrying about it. It's all going to be okay. And you know what the most important thing is? Be true to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Love you too <3
    arghh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    There is a difference between 'making Love' and 'having sex', most people today don't believe in the foreplay that comes before sex .... I think you need someone to Love instead of someone to have sex with .... I could be wrong..
    u r just more than right!

ReputationRep:
    You say you want sex, which is understandable. However, is there someone specific in mind when you say you want sex? Because you can want sex, but not with anyone you know. If it's that you want sex but there is no one in your life you want to have it with, it's understandable that it might seem like a scary prospect. With the right person, however, it is likely that you won't feel daunted, or at least as daunted. When you've met someone you feel strongly about and want sex with them, but you are too scared - that is when you start to wonder if there might be a problem.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I completely understand how you mean; people, songs and movies hype sex up SO much, it is great but there's so many expectations that it consumes you. You need to relax otherwise it'll turn out to be a horrible nightmare.

To be honest, I think you're at an advantage, many people including me lost their virginity at a young age(I was 16) and I was real immature; I wish I emotionally mature enough because I don't even know where the guy I lost my virginity to is.
    how do u get over that? the same thing happened to me and i just can't forget about the guy...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.