Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who are more sexual? Men or women? Watch

• View Poll Results: Who are more sexual?
    Men
    56.57%
    Women
    43.43%

(Original post by Melancholy)
    Maybe this is more of an indication of your inability to satisfy your partner.
    I think it's more of an indication that you have yet to experience being woken up at 3am for sex after falling asleep for several hours. Unless she wakes you up via blowjob, you will not be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neil_K)
    All you people who think men are more sexual than women have got it wrong......

FACT: Women love to f*ck.

Women are far more sexual than men. Why do you think they buy so many vibrators? Women make far more noise during sex than men.

Women may keep their sexuality more 'hidden'....but believe me, once a girl knows she can basically trust you and you start f*cking her, the floodgates come open and you'll never ever think of women as prudish ever again.

The public image most women present is misleading. Behind closed doors in the bedroom, women LOVE sex.

And what other creature can have so many orgasms in a row? Not even men can manage that. And what other creature has a clit and a g spot, i.e. parts of their body designed solely for sexual pleasure? There's a reason for these things you know.....women can't get enough orgasms. Oh, and their ears too....I was 23 years old before I realised a woman's ears were for hearing....I thought they were handles :-)

Men more sexual than women? Give me a break! That's what the media and society wants us to believe, but it ain't true. Women absolutely bloody love sex.

If women didn't fear being labelled as 'sluts', then they'd be just as open as men about their love of sex, and you'd know the truth. Once a women is let loose sexually, my God! I know that might be hard to believe for all you TSR virgins, but hey.....hopefully you'll find out some day soon.

This.

ReputationRep:
    I think men love to think women are more sexual and are just hiding it, but its obvious to me men are more sexual. Only people who are that sexual would sleep with people they dont even consider attractive just for sex. And its far easier for your average guy to get aroused then your average girl.

ReputationRep:
    I think women.

ReputationRep:
    Men.

It's pointless arguing with some of the ignorant crap in this thread so I'll just leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I really don't know the answer!

I think you can define the word sexual in different ways, and depending on what you mean you could say men or women.

In other news, I am definitely more sexual than my boyfriend. I am always the one who's sending him sexy texts, having fantasies about him, instigating things at 4 in the afternoon after watching Airline and what not. But that's probably just due to the fact that he is an absolute God of beauty, where as I am pig ugly.

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, women. I'm happy to sleep with a grin on my face afterwards, they want seconds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darcy23)
    As the title goes.

Which gender do you think is more sexual? Who enjoys sex more?

I'll give my opinion to this matter later after a some replies.

Cheerio folks!
    Is it as clear cut as a sex divide?
    And you realise gender =/= sex right?

men think about having sex with ANYONE..absoloutely anyone they like at that moment..
    women only fantasise about men they like.we're more selective..
    We're more horny on the guys we like but have the advantage of hiding..
    but we're not desperate

ReputationRep:
    This.
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    Both really. We're harder to turn on but apparently have better orgasms.

ReputationRep:
    We talk about ****ing and whatnot all the time. Girls usually hide it pretty well but it's obvious what they think about all the time.

FACT: Women love to f*ck.

Women are far more sexual than men. Why do you think they buy so many vibrators? Women make far more noise during sex than men.

Women may keep their sexuality more 'hidden'....but believe me, once a girl knows she can basically trust you and you start f*cking her, the floodgates come open and you'll never ever think of women as prudish ever again.

The public image most women present is misleading. Behind closed doors in the bedroom, women LOVE sex.

And what other creature can have so many orgasms in a row? Not even men can manage that. And what other creature has a clit and a g spot, i.e. parts of their body designed solely for sexual pleasure? There's a reason for these things you know.....women can't get enough orgasms. Oh, and their ears too....I was 23 years old before I realised a woman's ears were for hearing....I thought they were handles :-)

Men more sexual than women? Give me a break! That's what the media and society wants us to believe, but it ain't true. Women absolutely bloody love sex.

If women didn't fear being labelled as 'sluts', then they'd be just as open as men about their love of sex, and you'd know the truth. Once a women is let loose sexually, my God! I know that might be hard to believe for all you TSR virgins, but hey.....hopefully you'll find out some day soon.
    yh true.. BUT again generally we only go wild in RELATIONSHIPS..
    we're not desperate as you lot to F*** the first person we find.

I would say men generally but there are some of us ladies out there who had it on the brain ALL the time...:ninja:

FACT: Women love to ****.

Hate to admit it but he's right! Or maybe I just need help......

ReputationRep:
    Men. Yes, women enjoy sex as much as us, but men constantly lower their standards to try and get some. Women just don't have that same drive and desperation to shag that men do.

ReputationRep:
    As the title goes.

Which gender do you think is more sexual? Who enjoys sex more?

I'll give my opinion to this matter later after a some replies.

Cheerio folks!
    do women even like sex?... they're always trying to avoid it!

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to go with men...non-stop

But then again there are moments when I am really in the mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by resentment.)
    rofl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by resentment.)
    Think about it. How easily do girl get branded as sluts? There you go.

Society can be br00tal.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.