xoxo

Gossip girl :smile:

xoxo means hugs and kisses.

xoxo

My boyfriend used to text me xoxo
I never did, till it caught on...I hope he didnt watch gossip girl. :eek:
Reply 22
It means she's Gossip Girl.
It depends on the girl, some will send kisses in texts to all their friends and it's not especially meaningful, just affection. However others won't make use of them unless it's actually a message that they like someone. Since she's never used it before it COULD be a hint of something more but I just doing it the once doesn't mean that much, if she keeps doing it and her texts seem a little more flirty then obviously you have your sign...
Reply 24
don't reply with it! It's not that manly :biggrin:
She may be trying to say she like you or its the way she has started to wish everyone goodnight because she thinks it's cool.
Don't over analyse and just actually spend time with her and see where things go :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by ahnaf.c
huge and kisses i was told by a girl...
then i observed carefully...the X looks like a man/woman with hands and legs spread out...the o is the person being hugged. See: XOXOXO
But i still don't know how it could possibly look like a kiss...

:dontknow: the pronounciation of the letter x sounds a little like 'kiss'. I've also heard that it's mean to look like the puckered lips of a kiss.
it is a dump question lol
when i put x, and no matter how many there are, I dont mean anything special. im sick and tired of people who make a big deal out of this
Reply 27
I didn't know guys read too much into things as well. a friend of mine often asks what does he mean when he writes xxx. It means NOTHING if she wants to tell you something she better find a clearer way to do that.
Original post by ingerland89
aw cmon serious answers please

ask a stupid question.....................
Reply 29
xoxo means hugs and kisses, but's an American thing but some people over here use it a lot too, as in "xoxo Gossip Girl"

it's a very ambiguious thing :smile: you could just be friends, or you could be in :smile:
Reply 30
she totally wants you! now man up and pound that ****!
Reply 31
LOL 😂
all i know is its refering to her as love you
😂😂😂
Well like, I mean like my crush always sends me XXX or XOXO at the end of the text, and I don't know what she means, does it mean she likes me or something?
It means nothing you over thinking baboon.
Original post by A_master
xoxo means she wants to rape and kill you. STAY AWAY!

😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Original post by ingerland89
May sound like a dumb question, I know it means hugs and kisses but in this context with this girl http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29077865&stat_userid=588634&stat_usergroupid=2&stat_membergroupids=&stat_widgettype=gutter&stat_widgetname=widget_quoted_me
we text almost every night now and last night for the first time she texted goodnight xoxo ..otherwise it was always goodnight...does she mean anything?

xoxo means hugs and kisses
Original post by tictac2397
xoxo means hugs and kisses

This thread was literally 10 years ago lol he’s like 30 now😂 ur a bit late
It means just leave me the f alone

Latest

Trending

Trending