Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Prospect Point never used to be owned by Liv Uni (I'm not sure if it is now) - it was Liberty Living. I was talking about the university onsite accommodation - Philharmonic/Tudor Close/Mulberry/Melville - all the ones near the Sydney Jones.

That's true. It is by Liberty Living, but they are affiliated with Liv Uni so you actually pay the uni and not them if that makes sense. The accommodation was lovely there

ReputationRep:
    Goodness me, some people are so nasty. If you're a quiet person it often takes a long time to build proper friendships. My advice is to join a club or society which interests you, go in with an open mind, pluck up the courage to say hello to a stranger and start chatting. It might feel awkward but it will be worth it. Stick at it and you will make some friends, university can be incredibly lonely, so do try to make at least one good friend who you can have a laugh with.

Everything will be ok!

: D

ReputationRep:
    Most students r ****ers 2 b fair. Get stared out in class continually

ReputationRep:
    Try
    IT'S A SOCIAL LIFE
    Free events to meet new friends.

(Original post by Jammied)
    Hey all, just reached the christmas holidays of my first year, and find myself feeling less forward to returning to uni after realised I don't have any friends there.
    I do talk to and get along with my flatmates, but noone is likeminded or friendly to me, its more just being civil.
    At university, i'm too shy to talk to anyone on my course, and by now most people have already found their groups of friends and tend to exclude outsiders.
    I'm not big on going on nights out, and it's hard not to feel a bit lonely, especially when everyone else in your flat, and the hundreds on your course all seem to have found friends.
    Basically, any advice??
    Oh if you want to know anything else like the course or whatever, just say :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi. my name is badia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.