Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys that wear 'guy cleavage' tops. . . Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosworth)
    Saw thread title, thought of this.

Aha yeh, I saw that earlier!

(Original post by RupertTheBear)
    HA did anynone else notice the thumb holes in the sleeves?
    Ah man, I can say I never noticed them. Good god, now it truly looks awful.

ReputationRep:
    it's weird when flat-chested guys wear them.
    But it's just surreal if he actually has man boobs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esachica)
    I doooooo! It's true! :colondollar: I want him!
    Me tooo :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    Me threeee ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chayne)
    Me threeee ;D
    we all have good taste :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    I was out in town in Leicester a few days ago and noticed that most of the "guys" were wearing not v-necks but intentionally deep ones that gave a kind of man-cleavage look.

For example: -

A random one;

Another random one;

..or even this from Topman (I tell you, Topman doesn't half come out with complete crap).

What made me laugh is that they are all in a group, and they're are all wearing them. You know how girls generally help each other out with what to wear for a night out and stuff? It's like they've done exactly the same with each other.

Are these the "I don't want to come out of the closet yet" look? And do girls like the look of these on guys or what?!
    really i'm from leicester& work in town everyday i've not seen any guys wearing that... & considering the weather...

i personally think they look HIDEOUS! eurgh v necks & deep neck tops on guys are a bit :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I thought the v-necks were bad but this .. this just makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    I was out in town in Leicester a few days ago and noticed that most of the "guys" were wearing not v-necks but intentionally deep ones that gave a kind of man-cleavage look.

A random one;

Another random one;

..or even this from Topman (I tell you, Topman doesn't half come out with complete crap).

What made me laugh is that they are all in a group, and they're are all wearing them. You know how girls generally help each other out with what to wear for a night out and stuff? It's like they've done exactly the same with each other.

Are these the "I don't want to come out of the closet yet" look? And do girls like the look of these on guys or what?!
    I dont understand it myself. ive never actully spoken to one of these idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Lol sadly the JLS look is catching on

ReputationRep:
    I could not stop laughing at that Topman one. The more I see it the funnier it gets. :rofl:

There's loads of people at college who wear these kinds of tops. In fact there's one guy who I see walking round who only ever wears these tops and shorts in all weathers. He must be mad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosworth)
    Saw thread title, thought of this.

Mwahahaa! THIS! I rather like when guys wear v necks, tbh. As long as it looks 'normal', I mean, it depends... But those 'douchebag necks' are always gruesome. Oh well...

ReputationRep:
    They must have been the gay parade

ReputationRep:

A random one;

Another random one;

So when was you planning on telling us you went to a Gay Bar?

Only homo's wear them.

Im not homophobic either - homophobic means being scared of gays - I am not scared - I just think its scientifically wrong and sick. If I saw a guy in town wearing that I'd have to laugh at him to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)

(Original post by Chayne)
    Me threeee ;D
    +rep for you both!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Clothing like that is why I never go anywhere near topman. I refuse to enter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esachica)
    +rep for you both!
    Right back at ya

Also..

Sorry for the minor threadjacking

ReputationRep:
    I immediately thought of JLS when I read the title :lol:

Nah, I'm not crazy about them either. Especially that Topman one you posted - UGLY! :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    So unattractive lol

ReputationRep:
    Don't like them at all :no:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.