Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Expendables - greatest action film of all time? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It entertained me while I watched it, but I don't really think back to it unless someone reminds me.

ReputationRep:
    Might have been better if I could have understood stallone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loki276)
    Might have been better if I could have understood stallone
    xD he did an awfully good impression of Marlon Brando in the Godfather didn't he

ReputationRep:
    That with Jason and Sylvester?

It's crap tbh, acting by Jason is pants and it was boring to watch even though it had a load of action in it

ReputationRep:
    I thought the cast was good- I liked seeing Arnie's cameo.

Apart from that though I wasn't particularly impressed. It was a bit too generic action movie for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    As a sylvester stallone fan, i admit i didn't think this would workout giving the circumstances of so many high class actors involved in the film, i didnt think the film would have enough budget to make it a successful film ~ and I thank god that I was wrong!!! . I wouldn't say its the greatest action film ever but it's right up there with the best

ReputationRep:
    Watched this yesterday. It is nothing spectacular but its entertaining enough to watch.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.