Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys what kind of smell do you like on a girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't care as long as she doesn't smell bad/too strong.

ReputationRep:
    Red Jeans by Versace or CK One, by Calvin Klein. They are amazing perfumes for girls.
    CK One just reeks of sex.

ReputationRep:
    personally i like a pooey and uriney smell on a girl.

ReputationRep:
    The smell must be subtle and classy, yet distinctive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Something that's light, a bit fruity and gives a hint that you're a bit naughty.

Not too musky or overpowering.
    Just like your mum wore last night.

ReputationRep:
    don't really care as long as she doesn't reek...but if it's a sweet smell and a girl brushes past you, you have to look who it was giving off such beautiful scent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_v)
    If it is the purple one then yes, it is delicious!
    Typical guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Fresh, light and not overpowering.

Although the smell of a girl holding a burnt matchstick ouside after there has been some heavy rain is just ... :coma:

Maybe that's just me.
    ....wtf

ReputationRep:
    dont care which deo they use but i love it when girls smell nice i just feel like sniffing them

ReputationRep:
    Moist vagina smell.

ReputationRep:
    Chanel No. 5 - love it

ReputationRep:
    I wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. It's gorgeous, I don't care if other people don't notice it.. I just end up smelling myself all the time

ReputationRep:
    Always go with Victor&Rolf's Flowerbomb! aaaaaalways!

ReputationRep:
    I love Miss Dior Cheri, its expensive but I like it for special occasions. I don't like strong perfumes like some of the Chanel ones, they smell a bit too "old" for my taste.
    For daily use, I have various bottles. One called "In Love" by Tresor which I got from my ex (good tip for valentine, birthday, anniversary present), "Dior Addict 2" by Dior, and another I can't remember the name of (its at my uni flat).

Also sometimes use some of my really old bottles, like the "Christina Aguilera" perfume or "Puma" perfume.

The ones I have which I DON'T like are "Paco Rabanne XS Black" and the red "Amor Amor". I've had this bottle for.. 6-7 years and its not used up. I find these are too strong smelling and way too fruity, almost sickening.

ReputationRep:
    vanillas nice, nothing too strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nacho King)
    Just like your mum wore last night.
    Finally. Something original.

ReputationRep:
    I was in starbucks one day, ordering a Hazelnut Mocha (As i do ), and the guy serving me said 'you smell really nice', then i sort of got embarassed and said 'why thankyou ' and later he asked me for my number..

THE POINT IS.. i was wearing Euphoria by Calvin Klein, so i made sure i bought like 5 more of these lol

ReputationRep:
    My best guy mate thinks CK One smells nice, Alien by Thierry Mugler, and Armani Code.

ReputationRep:
    Fear

ReputationRep:
    I have the Viktor and Rolf 'Flowerbomb' and get told how nice it smells =]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.