Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys would you EVER go out with foreign women? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodyrock)
    So would you ?
    I am not talking about one night stand but generally would you like to have a girlfriend who is not from UK but speaks well in English .
    Or you would never do it ???

cowse i wood (cockney)

ReputationRep:
    Think I would actually prefer it

ReputationRep:
    Probably an ethnic german or a girl from any nordic country . My Grandad met my Grandma when he was posted to germany some years after the war. love all the german women in my family. And apart from Black girls, I love girls with blonde hair and blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I think foreign girls > British girls. There's something very mysterious about them :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callumt_y)
    Of course, I think foreign girls > British girls. There's something very mysterious about them :ninja:
    That isn't a very nice thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    I would give them the same chance as any other girl. i wanted a girl from another country she had the best ass i have ever seen, not normally a fan of a girls ass but hers WOW

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm not a racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    Personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    I actually find foreign people really interesting, just for the simple reason that they're foreign. As long as the girl could speak fluent english then hell yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes i would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cynthi007)
    I am a woman but definetely selective concerning foreign men. I am from Germany but I would not feel attracted by every foreigner.

I have a personal ranking:

1) British
    2) French
    3)German

I love blue eyes and tall man, good manners and charme. being able to dance or playing the piano would be a definite plus.

I dated a spanish guy and he was not my type but it was an interesting evening. He was as tall as me. lol. that is not a man for me.
    Welcome to the real world babiy. People only find their soul mates in movies.

In response to the thread:

Yeah if by foreign you mean - American. Otherwise unlikely - unless she's really hot. Like this italian girl I work with phwooarrr, it's my mission to tap that asap.

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely go out with foreigner !
    Especially British guy !!!!!!!They treat me like a lady sooo welll:love:

ReputationRep:
    No problem, I'm not a guy but I think it's fun to be with someone that is from another country. I was with a french guy for a while and it was...informative? They're not as scared of human emotion as swedish guys for example BUT a great guy is a great guy no matter what country he's from.

ReputationRep:
    this is a dumb question. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)

(Original post by Iorek)
    Seriously speaking, what's the big deal? Granted if you asked me to date a muslim or a black girl, I would say no way.
    I lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    ... yes? tend to be attracted to European or American girls, not so much Asians... not a massive racist haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    French girls. :coma:

But yeah, why not?
    Oui, j'adore.

ReputationRep:
    Do foreigners from Ahmayreeca count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callumt_y)
    Of course they'll be mysterious, you're around British woman all the time so someone who isn't will be a bit different. The same goes for anyone else in a different country.

(Original post by Iorek)
    It's just based on a generalisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Welcome to the real world babiy. People only find their soul mates in movies.

In response to the thread:

Yeah if by foreign you mean - American. Otherwise unlikely - unless she's really hot. Like this italian girl I work with phwooarrr, it's my mission to tap that asap.
    I am 26 and definetely not your baby. I am not idealistic but realistic. I don´t think that THE real soul mate exists in reality. I am not living in a Disney movie. I am not a princess waiting for the perfect prince. I am just me and I have personal preferences. if I don´t find a match for me, it would be ok, too. I could care for myself and my son. I don´t need any man. if I find one, good. but I am not actively and desperately searching for one. I prefer a foreign man because they are more interesting than any man of the same cultural background. sometimes the borders to cross would be way too high concerning a muslim f. ex. but it could be very nice, too. different backgrounds enrich life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.