Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    You can put your hands wherever you want. We cannot see what you are doing with them anyway...:rolleyes:
    2/10 :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWF)

I watched a vid on Youtube, and I could hardly understand the guy, but then again some others are easier to understand... this is the guy I'm having difficulty with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrnaUJizHCc
    I undertood about 85% of what that guy was saying. He was many talking about the language and how it started and developed during the age. Afrikaans isn't my 3rd language, its Dutch!!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llpokermuffinll)
    You wouldn't have understood what I said, if you didn't know English already. That's why there is no point mentioning it there. Retard!
    I was joking, my friend. You did not need to insult me in such rude way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    10/10 :yawn:
    No, please...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.