LMAO, bi high-five, nice ownage!
    High five!haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    High five!haha.
    yum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    im american so **** you. and who the **** goes to bed that early.
    stop lying
    it never happened
    stfu
    bye bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im American so **** you. And who the **** goes to bed that early.
    :rolleyes:

Really poor attempt at trolling. Now you're American, pfff... :poo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    stop lying
    it never happened
    stfu
    bye bye
    I'm not condoning this thread or anything but you sound very jealous whether it's true or not.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sitmo.com/gg/latex/latex2...%20\approx%200

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r3l4x3d)
    I'm not condoning this thread or anything but you sound very jealous whether it's true or not.
    I , a straight female am jealous of a 15 year old boy saying his dentist had a threesome with him. I am jealous, I definitely am, you know because the concept of vaginas thrills me more than the penis. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    I , a straight female am jealous of a 15 year old boy saying his dentist had a threesome with him. I am jealous, I definitely am, you know because the concept of vaginas thrills me more than the penis. -_-
    Just sounded jealous that's all. So your a lesbian? As you don't like penis?

ReputationRep:
    I was being sarcastic you dummy. -_-

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure, she was being sarcastic here.

She said she is straight.

ReputationRep:
    No, as in I have been with for 3 years..
    No I got exactly what you meant, I just prefer being awkward...

...You've been dating a 3 year old for 3 years:eek::eek::eek:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    No I got exactly what you meant, I just prefer being awkward...

...You've been dating a 3 year old for 3 years:eek::eek::eek:.
    Hahahah ewwwwwwwwww.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't know I'm bi, but he has always hinted at loving it if I were :rolleyes: When I say I'm bi, I've never been with a girl, I'm not sure I'd ever want a relationship with a girl, just the sexual side of things. Hah. That sounds bad.
    Ahhh I see! You sound very interesting
    Haha, my boyfriend knows about me, and he pretty much loves it as well. I've been with girls but never been in a proper relationship, mainly because I starting going out with my boyfriend when we were fairly young, so I haven't really been single! I thought initially that I'd only be interested in the sexual side of things as well but as I've got a bit older I've had crushes on girls I know and am close to and have come to really like the idea of being with another girl in a more meaningful way as well.

It sounds like we have a fair bit in common, it's nice to find someone who can get it!

Sorry, we seem to have hijacked this thread a little It was slightly rubbish anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Hey virgin, still not been touched by a girl? ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    Ahhh I see! You sound very interesting
    Haha, my boyfriend knows about me, and he pretty much loves it as well. I've been with girls but never been in a proper relationship, mainly because I starting going out with my boyfriend when we were fairly young, so I haven't really been single! I thought initially that I'd only be interested in the sexual side of things as well but as I've got a bit older I've had crushes on girls I know and am close to and have come to really like the idea of being with another girl in a more meaningful way as well.

It sounds like we have a fair bit in common, it's nice to find someone who can get it!

Sorry, we seem to have hijacked this thread a little It was slightly rubbish anyway...
    Haha. So awkward. Who cares, it was just some horny 15 year old boy anyway lol. Very interesting ! Well I'm in a difficult situation, (haha) because when me and my boyfriend broke up for a week a while back, I changed my relationship status to being in a relationship with one of my friends like you do. Except she is ****ing hot and well yes, shes ****ing amazing ! But don't think she is bi so meh haha. So hard finding bi girls that don't look like men (if you get me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im American so **** you. And who the **** goes to bed that early.
    ohmygod. shock horror!
    You're American, that just about explains EVERYTHING.

I suppose you should make a thread about your other fantasies now, seeing as you're American.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.