Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do you guys think of silicone BOOBS?? Watch

Don't do what I did and googled "silcone boobs" without safesearch. :facepalm2:

Anyways, I'm not a guy so I can't answer. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
      I prefer natural. I don't really get this obsession with having massive boobs. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Katq)
      Well guys, they would be cold and feel like water balloons. They may look good, but I think the question is, do you want to sleep with a girl feeling like you have some cold waterballoons between your chests?
      Thats one big dog in your sig. :awesome:

On topic: bewbs. :gah:

ReputationRep:
      fake and gay

ReputationRep:
      Very nice.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by chiksy)
      Seriously what do you think?
      Friend of mine did boob job a year ago and now she seems really self confident.Actually before augmentation she was flat and now she looks HOT.(i was a bit shocked because boobs looks so natural and size is also proportional )When we go out all guys always hitting on her and she get a lot attention even though she never wears slutty clothes.
      so would you mind if your gf have silicone boobs and there would be inconspicious scars??
      Women who get breast implants are actually more likely to commit suicide. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0836919020070808

ReputationRep:
      fake boobs are weird, just be happy with your boobs!

ReputationRep:
      It is her decision so in this respect I would have to say I would not mind. However my personal opinion is that natural look much nicer. Although if the girl felt 'right' with having silicone implants then it would be fine with me. This might sound at most ridiculous and funny but I would be scared that I may be a bit too forceful with the girl and they (the boobs) may explode. We hear stories all the time about people, not been able to fly because of the air pressure and having fake boobs. Presumably not a good combination. But yeah, I would not mind.

ReputationRep:
      Speaking as a girl I would never consider getting a boob job for a number of reasons...

1. I like my boobs and see no need to change them
      2. I doubt I would like the feeling, it would seem so unnatural, like a foreign object underneath my boobs, strange... xD
      3. THE PAIN, I guess they say no pain no gain but I don't need to gain and therefore don't need the pain
      4. They get very mixed opinions - some people have no problem with them, some people think it's ok but I personally feel you can't go wrong with natural boobs unless they're yno...droopy

That being said, I wouldn't perhaps judge a person who got them to gain confidence, maybe a girl needs them to feel more womanly because she could be quite flat and fair enough

The only people that annoy me is the celebs who go wayyy toooo farrrr and get huge boobs, realise how stupid they look then get a reduction, or they change sizes all the time. Or the women who get them and get them ridiculously large and not in proportion with the rest of the body and claim they're natural xD

I think that's all I have to say

ReputationRep:
      OP imagine how hard and unnatural your boobs would feel. I don't know about you but I much prefer the softer cushions I have.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by royal1990)
      It is her decision so in this respect I would have to say I would not mind. However my personal opinion is that natural look much nicer. Although if the girl felt 'right' with having silicone implants then it would be fine with me. This might sound at most ridiculous and funny but I would be scared that I may be a bit too forceful with the girl and they (the boobs) may explode. We hear stories all the time about people, not been able to fly because of the air pressure and having fake boobs. Presumably not a good combination. But yeah, I would not mind.
      no offence ,but are you retarded?Silicone boobs cannot explode!!!:argh:otherwise all Hollywood stars would be dead by now .Probably it happened in 60 when silicone was invented ,but not nowadays :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
      I'm not a guy, but I don't have a single guy friend who likes fake boobies! The emphasis is very much on real ones nowadays.

ReputationRep:
      Real Boobies > Fake Boobies > No Boobies

ReputationRep:
      xxx

ReputationRep:
      Eh, whatever makes people happy. I'm pretty happy with mine as is, but I'm not going to judge people if they want to change something about themselves.

(Disclaimer: Not a guy.)

Some fake boobs are alright and they don't look hard at all, but there's so many bad boob jobs out there. Take a look at Emma Glover for an example of a good one.

Moral of the story ladies, if you're gonna get them make sure you don't go for the cheap n cheerful option. From what I've read there's two types, one type is effectively salt water in a bag and the other is silicone which is supposedly far better.

ReputationRep:
      don't listen to the guys hating on fake boobies, they probably never even seen a real one. boobies ftw

ReputationRep:
      mmmmm. . .boobs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      I'm gonna be honest here and say that I'm a fan.

The bigger the better (within reason) really and if they're fake then so be it. Wouldn't put me off a girl at all.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nirish-tom)
      I'm gonna be honest here and say that I'm a fan.

The bigger the better (within reason) really and if they're fake then so be it. Wouldn't put me off a girl at all.
      Hard and cold

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2011
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.