The Student Room Group

Have I left my revision too late?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It's all about past papers. Do all of them and you'll be OK.
Reply 21
I reckon if you panic then you won't be able to revise everything properly and be fully prepared for your exams, as long as you relax, work hard and plan your revision you should be fine, don't stress out if you think you are behind schedule it will only have a negative effective on your revision. A self fulfilling prophecy, if you will.
Reply 22
i ain't started yet lool, i say i will revise but cnt be arsed!
Not late at all. It's right about now that you should start revision - I think almost everyone takes time to enjoy xmas with friends/family and then gets on with serious revision around new year.
Reply 24
I think it's good that you're reivsing now - better late than never

But I'd get to it NOW and no more procrastination.
NO worries dude. i'm always a resitter with 3 A level as a private candidate. nobody could be more alone than me =(
Yeah i started revision 2weeks into college until now doing small bits at a time. For your next exams do this. and even though im still panicing i feel i am a lot more relaxed than other people.

Learn the sylabus!x
Reply 27
too late
Reply 28
If you're actually revising rather than learning everything now because you weren't listening when it was first taught which is what I do, then you haven't left it too late.
D
Reply 30
Well, if you have to ask...
I have 8 exams and my mum had cancer and died on Monday so I've only started revising properly today :frown:
But I think i'll be ok, I'm a grafter :smile:
Reply 32
I do about 10 hours a day for around a week before the exam. Do loads of past papers and you should be fine.
Original post by Kasad

Original post by Kasad
My first exam is on January 13th, and I have only just started properly revising, with 3 resits (2 in History, 1 in Biology) and 2 proper A2 exams (Biology and Psychology) I'm here to ask have I left revision too late?

And do I stand a chance of revising enough to get the higher grades in these exams?

Thanks

You should start right away with a plan to what your doingwhen and stick toit :frown: its the only way im afraid :frown: good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest