Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have I left my revision too late? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's all about past papers. Do all of them and you'll be OK.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon if you panic then you won't be able to revise everything properly and be fully prepared for your exams, as long as you relax, work hard and plan your revision you should be fine, don't stress out if you think you are behind schedule it will only have a negative effective on your revision. A self fulfilling prophecy, if you will.

ReputationRep:
    i ain't started yet lool, i say i will revise but cnt be arsed!

ReputationRep:
    Not late at all. It's right about now that you should start revision - I think almost everyone takes time to enjoy xmas with friends/family and then gets on with serious revision around new year.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's good that you're reivsing now - better late than never

But I'd get to it NOW and no more procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    NO worries dude. i'm always a resitter with 3 A level as a private candidate. nobody could be more alone than me =(

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i started revision 2weeks into college until now doing small bits at a time. For your next exams do this. and even though im still panicing i feel i am a lot more relaxed than other people.

Learn the sylabus!x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    too late

ReputationRep:
    If you're actually revising rather than learning everything now because you weren't listening when it was first taught which is what I do, then you haven't left it too late.

ReputationRep:
    D

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you have to ask...

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 exams and my mum had cancer and died on Monday so I've only started revising properly today
    But I think i'll be ok, I'm a grafter

ReputationRep:
    I do about 10 hours a day for around a week before the exam. Do loads of past papers and you should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasad)
    My first exam is on January 13th, and I have only just started properly revising, with 3 resits (2 in History, 1 in Biology) and 2 proper A2 exams (Biology and Psychology) I'm here to ask have I left revision too late?

And do I stand a chance of revising enough to get the higher grades in these exams?

Thanks
    You should start right away with a plan to what your doingwhen and stick toit its the only way im afraid good luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.