Girls Summer Holiday! Watch

Jmzie-Coupe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cast.Iron)
Curses.

Well, it remains cheap. I've experienced Newquay's "Smuggler's Haven", undoubtedly the scummiest camp site in the UK so I should be able to mack it.
Amen to that brother.

Next time try Bodrum in Turkey, that's where me and my girlfriend went last year, had a lovely time and no idiotic British there, however the plane there was full of them. On their way to Marmaris I'm guessing.
Cast.Iron
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
Amen to that brother.

Next time try Bodrum in Turkey, that's where me and my girlfriend went last year, had a lovely time and no idiotic British there, however the plane there was full of them. On their way to Marmaris I'm guessing.
Cheers for the advice... now where did I put that string vest?
tsr4life
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
go to zante! went there last year and had an incredible time..and it was nowhere near as chavvy as i thought it would be

we stayed in a hotel called the alexander hotel and it seems we got a pretty good deal. the rooms were simple but thats all you really need and it was pretty cheap, also it appeared much nicer than the other hotels around
sazmoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
Please stick to the chav infested places like Malia or Zante. I don't want the places I go to become polluted with chavs too.
I'm far from a chav, I'm not even British so no need for the insults!
sazmoo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by siobhanquinn)
is that near the BCM club do you know? and how old do you have to be to get in the clubs?
yes, its really close! and they have big acts playing there every week.
Well we were all 19 when we went and never once got asked for ID so I don't know if they ever ask! some of us look quite young too.
chloenestea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cast.Iron)
My friends and I are going to Marmaris in Turkey this Summer which is cheaper as Turkey does not have the Euro and it isn't full of scumbags... well at least not as many.
Yeah but they are full of turkish sleezy men! Stay away from them!
Cast.Iron
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chloenestea)
Yeah but they are full of turkish sleezy men! Stay away from them!
Being a bloke, I do not think that that is something which I will have to worry about .
TheBrideOfScience
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm doing StudentBrakeAway, its good if youve got a few friends and are up from something crazy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads