?
Report 8 years ago

rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
talk to her in person, ffs :sigh:

fb is not a medium for chatting up people you don't know, they will just think you're creepy
qasman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP how old are you? you're inexperience on how to start a conversation that isn't even face to face is quite painful to see...
IlexBlue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Start off with a "YO YO YO HOMEGIRL WHAT'S UP, ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WAS DAYUUUM FINE, WANNA HIT ASDA WIT ME SOMETIME I GOT SOME MAAD CHEDDAR" on her wall.

Subtle and suave. She won't have a clue.
Deus Irae
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For the record, girls don't like guys that add them on FB when they don't know them. My girlfriend gets inundated with random asian guys that her friends know that want to add her on FB. It's creepy, and not very manly behaviour. Man up and talk to her in person, just like men have been doing for oh say...throughout all of human history. Bar the caveman era where a simple club was a perfectly socially acceptable means of getting a woman.
When it comes to approaching women, it's really not that scary. Nor is it hard striking up a conversation. In Person.

Some guys put women on a pedestal, and don't think that the girl would be interested in talking to you at all, but I assure you, they will be flattered everytime if you don't come across as a complete ****er. Even if they reject you, they will deep down be flattered and glad you had the balls to approach her in the first place. I guarantee that the FB approach is doomed to fail 99 times out of a 100.
So. Man up. Talk to her. In Person.
MrBojangles
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Deus Irae)
For the record, girls don't like guys that add them on FB when they don't know them. My girlfriend gets inundated with random asian guys that her friends know that want to add her on FB. It's creepy, and not very manly behaviour. Man up and talk to her in person, just like men have been doing for oh say...throughout all of human history. Bar the caveman era where a simple club was a perfectly socially acceptable means of getting a woman.

I guarantee that this approach is doomed to fail 99 times out of a 100.
So. Man up. Talk to her. In Person.
1 out of 100. I like those odds

who's up for some clubbing?
Deus Irae
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Gah! Quoted my weak version! Damn your eyes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.23%
No - but I will (80)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (497)
48.07%

Watched Threads