Spoilt Little Rich Girl, any ideas? Watch

JAZZA007
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Twinkle06)
Why don't you and your flatmates pretend to apologise and say you're willing to share a flat with her next year and that you've realised your mistakes. Sweet talk her as much as you can and take full advantage of her once she's forgiven you. Then, when it comes to September - just totally remove her from your lives and cut all contact with her. That'll teach her spoilt little ass because suddenly she'll be flatless and friendless. Win win!
Ace advice. Positive rep for you!
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you and your flatmates pretend to apologise and say you're willing to share a flat with her next year and that you've realised your mistakes. Sweet talk her as much as you can and take full advantage of her once she's forgiven you. Then, when it comes to September - just totally remove her from your lives and cut all contact with her. That'll teach her spoilt little ass because suddenly she'll be flatless and friendless. Win win!
Actually do this.

Its an awesome plan.
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have you tried having a flat meeting? If you all feel the same then sit down and tell her that you have had enough of her behaviour. Get her to buy her own food, and tell her that she is not welcome to share your food (the rest of you do what you want, but you need to set boundaries with her), and tell her that you're not a family and you don't have to put up with the way she's been treating you all. And let her know that if her attitude doesn't change, she risks being outcasted by you all.
Persephone9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Erm... Surely she'll realise when she not invited househunting and she's not asked to put down a deposit? Unless she's really dumb, in which case, good plan
babygirl110
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If don't get why the guy is still sleeping with her if he's not keen on her, he's probably the barrier in sorting out all the issues.
flubadiblam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have some fun with it, you know, fight fire with fire! **** in her shamPOO, or slap her anytime she does something annoying and completely blank her like nothing happened. Take her card and buy anything she ruins or brakes online, or just buy a new car/TV/Holiday!
sweetdarling
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try and keep everything in your own rooms if possible? Sounds like an awful situation, I know if I was you I'd be seriously annoyed and stressed out! I'd try keep myself to myself as much as possible!
Arcanine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by musicismylife91)
Got my own boyfriend, so I'm getting enough in that department without having to resort to sleeping with a mental!
Any reasonable suggestions anybody?
Beat the **** out of her. She'll tone it down after that.
alexs2602
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you havent already tried it have a word with her. Don't shout, just say "Look, you're 18/19 now, you're not a child, you shouldnt be throwing a tantrum everytime something doesnt go your way. Believe it or not we don't all have benefactors who are willing to give us money whenever we need it so when you smash our stuff up and throw it away you're throwing the little money we have away"
Twinkle06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Persephone9)
Erm... Surely she'll realise when she not invited househunting and she's not asked to put down a deposit? Unless she's really dumb, in which case, good plan
Well.....

Take her househunting, if she has a car - make her drive and take you all. Until the very last minute, pretend everyone is undecided (but secretly pay the deposit etc). As soon as September comes, cut contact.

P.s. Make sure she doesn't find out which flat you've chosen - by the sound of it, she's a maniac and may come and hunt you down and smash all your windows!
username461215
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Shove a dildo up her anal passage
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
United front from all flatmates and just totally send her to coventry - everyone completely blanks her and act as if she doesn't exist and you never heard of her.

eg she leaves some of her stuff in the kitchen - you ask everyone who's it is and ignore her answer, chuck it in the bin cos it doesn't belong to anybody. If you have a communal telly turn it off when she's watching it on her own cos 'nobody's watching it'. etc.
musicismylife91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Cheers for the replies guys. Her boyfriend we get on really well with, he just feels like hes trapped with her, but hes not one to make a move about sorting things out! We've tried talking, it works for all of two days then she's back to her old self. We were going to talk to her parents but in there world, the sun shines out of her arse! We've already signed for a house for next year, which caused the first round of her smashing our stuff up, but she went in my room (left it open in my stupidity when I went down to the laundry room), and she's found out where we are living because I had my contract on the desk haing a read through it, now she's trying to get two of the rooms in a houseshare down the street. I've found out who she's trying to live with next year, and have sent them a PM telling them everything I've basically wrote in her just to try and deter them from letting her move in! I'm just going to have to man-up and get on with trying to be a little sh*t back...revenge ideas anyone?
OddThings
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
haha that paintball gun idea would be tempting if it were me.But,to be mature,cant you just ignore her(treat her like a small child) when she is being horrible and then all move out when you can.
Boobies.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cold, Childish, petty revenge.

Put a dead fish in her bed.
Soak with water just as she's about to leave in the morning.
Throw her stuff in the bin.
Spread rumours.
If she has an ensuite, put gelatin down her toilet. It'll go solid in a couple of days.
Use a hairdryer to blow flour under the door to her room. It'll cover all her stuff.
When she's packed up and left for a weekend/easter break, water her carpet and sow cress seeds all over it.
Fill her umbrella with hole punch waste.
Place a ****buddy add in the local paper with her number on it.
Subscribe their email to all the junk mail physically possible.
Write hilarious things all over her clubbing clothes in UV pen. It'll be invisible in normal light but will show up like crazy in clubs.
Put a large potato in the exhaust pipe of her car.
Mix a decent amount of Hair Removal cream in with her shampoo.
Put glitter all over the top of her ceiling fan blades.
Pour a bucket of water all over her bed. The mattress will soak it all up, be wet for days and will probably smell.
Put chilli powder in all her food.
Sew tiny chunks of fish meat into the back of her curtains.
Put laxatives in her drinks.
Get a lad to pee in her ice cube trays.
Put red ants all over her bed.
Rub Grated chillies into the bottom of the bristles of her toothbrush.
Put dog poo under the door handles of her car.

I realise that this approach is very immature, and a lot of the suggestions are a bit far, but you'd have a lot of fun doing it. Plus, you and the other housemates would be unified by the common goal of revenge.
babygirl110
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cheers for the replies guys. Her boyfriend we get on really well with, he just feels like hes trapped with her, but hes not one to make a move about sorting things out! We've tried talking, it works for all of two days then she's back to her old self. We were going to talk to her parents but in there world, the sun shines out of her arse! We've already signed for a house for next year, which caused the first round of her smashing our stuff up, but she went in my room (left it open in my stupidity when I went down to the laundry room), and she's found out where we are living because I had my contract on the desk haing a read through it, now she's trying to get two of the rooms in a houseshare down the street. I've found out who she's trying to live with next year, and have sent them a PM telling them everything I've basically wrote in her just to try and deter them from letting her move in! I'm just going to have to man-up and get on with trying to be a little sh*t back...revenge ideas anyone?
If things are exactly as you've presented them on this thread then it would appear to me that her boyfriend is the weakest link in sorting out all of your problems and as long he is in the picture then there's no getting rid of her. It's either you exclude him from your house next year or include him but accept that she's always going to be in the picture messing things up for you lot.
I am soapy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Boobies.)
Cold, Childish, petty revenge.

Put a dead fish in her bed.
Soak with water just as she's about to leave in the morning.
Throw her stuff in the bin.
Spread rumours.
If she has an ensuite, put gelatin down her toilet. It'll go solid in a couple of days.
Use a hairdryer to blow flour under the door to her room. It'll cover all her stuff.
When she's packed up and left for a weekend/easter break, water her carpet and sow cress seeds all over it.
Fill her umbrella with hole punch waste.
Place a ****buddy add in the local paper with her number on it.
Subscribe their email to all the junk mail physically possible.
Write hilarious things all over her clubbing clothes in UV pen. It'll be invisible in normal light but will show up like crazy in clubs.
Put a large potato in the exhaust pipe of her car.
Mix a decent amount of Hair Removal cream in with her shampoo.
Put glitter all over the top of her ceiling fan blades.
Pour a bucket of water all over her bed. The mattress will soak it all up, be wet for days and will probably smell.
Put chilli powder in all her food.
Sew tiny chunks of fish meat into the back of her curtains.
Put laxatives in her drinks.
Get a lad to pee in her ice cube trays.
Put red ants all over her bed.
Rub Grated chillies into the bottom of the bristles of her toothbrush.
Put dog poo under the door handles of her car.

I realise that this approach is very immature, and a lot of the suggestions are a bit far, but you'd have a lot of fun doing it. Plus, you and the other housemates would be unified by the common goal of revenge.
Lesson learnt. Don't mess with you. Ever. :gasp:
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are three of you and one of her. Apart from that being pimms o clock you need to take her down! Fight fire with fire.
musicismylife91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by babygirl110)
If things are exactly as you've presented them on this thread then it would appear to me that her boyfriend is the weakest link in sorting out all of your problems and as long he is in the picture then there's no getting rid of her. It's either you exclude him from your house next year or include him but accept that she's always going to be in the picture messing things up for you lot.
We gave him the option, he can live with us, but under no circumstances can he bring her to the house, which he understood. He spoke to her about it and she threatened to kill herself if he left her, so in effect shes guilt tripped him! He's not living with us next year, so thats sorted one of our problems!
babygirl110
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We gave him the option, he can live with us, but under no circumstances can he bring her to the house, which he understood. He spoke to her about it and she threatened to kill herself if he left her, so in effect shes guilt tripped him! He's not living with us next year, so thats sorted one of our problems!
Also tell him to grow some balls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads