E.L.F. Cosmetics (Eyes Lips Face) Watch

TulipFields
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lolololol)
I love e.l.f. products! Okay, some of them aren't amazing but they are so cheap and some of my favourite make up items are from e.l.f.! I love their High Definition Powder (£6), and their Studio Kabuki Brush (£5) and one of their eyeshadow palettes that was actually a free gift over Christmas - absolutely amazing!

I'm going to America soon and I'm going to try and get an order when I'm out there because the items are much cheaper.
I had that free palette, though I havent used it yet. I really want to make an order now :teeth:
lolololol
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
I had that free palette, though I havent used it yet. I really want to make an order now :teeth:
Ahhh which one did you get? I think mine is the darker one, it has purples and silvers in. I really like the sparkly black, used sort of like an eyeliner. I want to order now too but loads of things I want are out of stock
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lolololol)
Ahhh which one did you get? I think mine is the darker one, it has purples and silvers in. I really like the sparkly black, used sort of like an eyeliner. I want to order now too but loads of things I want are out of stock
I got the dark oe as wel :yep: It looks lovel, and I like the look of the brush included
I want a lot, but my mum doesnt approve of my make up shopping , and I cant do online shopping on my own
tinks_13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They're so cheap, even cheaper in America! An eye primer for £1.50 that's mental. I don't know about the quality though, I've never used them before

Tinks x
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tinks_13)
They're so cheap, even cheaper in America! An eye primer for £1.50 that's mental. I don't know about the quality though, I've never used them before

Tinks x
I still have the primer, it's pretty decent :yep: it doesn't make eyeshadow colours brighter, but stops them from creating. Haven't tested it really hard though, i.e not for 12 hours in humid conditions :p:
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love ELF, been ordering off it fora while and its usually my first stop for make up. I love their 6 quid face primer which is such a steal compared to the more expensive high street ones. Also love the blushers and liquid lipsticks which are my essentials..
actually I pretty much love it all! Such amazing value too.. may have to make another order now
Mega Nerd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I placed an order yesterday, so I wonder how it'll take to get here. Though, when I looked at my confirmation receipt my address was repeated, so i'm a little bit worried. It looked a little bit like this:

<Address Line 1>
<Address Line 2>
<Address Line 1>
<Address Line 2>
<Post Code>

So, I'm hoping it still manages to come! I've ordered a black cream eyeliner and the £6 face primer, I was going to get the High Definition Powder but it's out of stock and also the powder brush, but I thought why get the brush when I don't have the powder.

I kind of want to try their foundation as well, the mineral one? Has anyone tried it? I don't know what shade i'll need, that's the problem. I'm probably thinking the lightest since i'm normally an ivory/creamy ivory with other brands.
clo-clo1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hello.)
i actually like the normal eyeshadow brush over their studio one, so yeah not bad AT ALL for £1.50
Thanks. I know its just the picture but the bristles seem so messy and everyone always tells me to just go for the studio line ones. Might try the regular ones when I have some more money
*mk92*
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I havn't used E.L.F products before but heard they are good and inexpensive. I might get their primer, foundation and concealer and foundation brush!
tinks_13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TulipFields)
I still have the primer, it's pretty decent :yep: it doesn't make eyeshadow colours brighter, but stops them from creating. Haven't tested it really hard though, i.e not for 12 hours in humid conditions :p:
So long as it stops my eyeshadows from creasing I'm happy. I use UDPP but it's too expensive to keep up with!

Tinks x
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tinks_13)
So long as it stops my eyeshadows from creasing I'm happy. I use UDPP but it's too expensive to keep up with!

Tinks x
Did you buy it in the end?
There is a new free shipping code around :teeth:
I dug out my cream eyeliner and gave it another go, it's definitely a good buy
OnlyMe!
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ELF products tend to be a bit hit or miss.

I wouldn't bother with the regular range, although I am a fan of the studio range.
amizzle91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I just got some ELF through the post

Loving the cream eyeliner (got it in gunmetal, it goes on really well and is quite easy to apply)
blinkbelle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What's going on with the FB thing now? It seems like they're still waiting for enough fans :-/ xx
emmaelephant
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love ELF cosmetics. You have to be careful with some of the products, but the majority are so good for the price.

My favourite products include the matte topcoat, double ended concealed and highlighter, the blending eye brushes, the bronzer in luminesce (I think!) and the all over colour stick.
horrorcops
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
emmaelephant - yes I love that bronzer the light luminecens too cant go wrong for £1.50, and thier brow kits are pretty good!
emmaelephant
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by horrorcops)
emmaelephant - yes I love that bronzer the light luminecens too cant go wrong for £1.50, and thier brow kits are pretty good!
Yeah! I mean for £1.50 you can't expect a lot, but the quality of it really does surprise you for the price! I've been looking for a good brow kit so I might actually try one of ELF's ones!
LouboutinLove
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just received my second order from E.L.F in about a month! I generally wait till the promo codes are out on facebook but even without it the stuff is amazingly cheap. I haven't bought anything from the regular line but I've had several things from the studio line (blusher, 2 brushes, brush shampoo, colour correcting powder, eyelash curler) and a couple of lipsticks from the mineral line. I've been impressed with all of them so far, and before I only used to buy high end make-up so it's saving me a lot! I also have 5 nail varnishes, they're fab too. If you're unsure about a product I find it's best to look it up on makeupalley and read the reviews before buying it.
Sammy_fou
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I ordered from ELF cosmetics for the first time yesterday and it arrived today! Mega happy because they said it would take up to five days I got the eyebrow kit, everyday lashes and nail varnish in chocolate.
I've tried out the eyebrow kit and its awesome, you get a little thin angled brush with it, which is perfect for creating a thin line.
Haven't tried the other two items yet, but the eyelashes look good and the nail varnish colour is perfect!
Defo going to order more stuff
Girl Overboard
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Has anyone here tried the mineral foundation? Is it any good or not?

I need to find a cheap alternative to Lily Lolo. I've got terrible skin so I use loads of the stuff, and it's costing me a fortune
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.92%
No - but I will (45)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
47.01%

Watched Threads