The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Slade school of fine art interview help please :)

Scroll to see replies

I'll be honest when I saw "Slade" - I straight away thought of the prison in Porridge ..... :P
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I've been secretly following too... I had my interview on 8th March and was accepted on 21st through UCAS, then got a letter today. This was for the BA, who else is on the 4 year course?
Original post by SandDollars
I've been secretly following too... I had my interview on 8th March and was accepted on 21st through UCAS, then got a letter today. This was for the BA, who else is on the 4 year course?

I am also doing the 4 year course. :smile:
for what its worth i just got a rejection, but got an offer for CCW foundation today so hopefully that will be okay
You should apply again next year :smile: I got rejected from CSM for foundation
Reply 25
Hi. I just wondered whether you guys had all done a foundation before applyingto slade? Or straight from Alevels?
I'm on my final year of A levels and could of applied this year, but chos not to in favour of doing a foundation first. Applied to a couple of places and got offers from both (one is the CCW course at camberwell).
So might apply to Slade for 2012. I've heard it is so competitive to get in, well guys!!! Congratulations on your offers :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by DustyPencil

Original post by DustyPencil

oh really. Have you come straight from school, or have other experience?

Did you do work experience? Or have any other stuff like short courses on your CV?

Your work must have been amazing. YOu are so lucky to have a place!
Reply 28
Original post by arty
oh really. Have you come straight from school, or have other experience?

Did you do work experience? Or have any other stuff like short courses on your CV?

Your work must have been amazing. YOu are so lucky to have a place!

Also did you get an A/A* for your art a level??!
Nope just straight from school, haven't done anything else really. I think I am rather average to be honest, I think it's more about your ideas and concepts they are looking at. I haven't done my art A-level yet, but I am predicted an A/A* and got an A at AS level. :smile:
Reply 30
Oh wow, that's such an achievement!! :smile:

Very envious of your position!!
Thank you :smile: It still hasn't really sunk in.
I got in for 2011 4 yr course too, I'm starting a new thread with interview advice based on mine - ill post the URL once I've put it together

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending