1900 people at a wedding Watch

barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Warrior King)
And where's my invite?
If the invites have been sent by post, judging by the post recently you need not give up hope of an invite arriving just yet.

Hope the suggestion of Mr and Mrs Beckham being invited is an untrue rumour.
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
If the invites have been sent by post, judging by the post recently you need not give up hope of an invite arriving just yet.

Hope the suggestion of Mr and Mrs Beckham being invited is an untrue rumour.
You don't think the President of the FA might invite the odd footie player to his wedding?
RK
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nulli tertius)
You don't think the President of the FA might invite the odd footie player to his wedding?
I think people are too quick to judge based on their assumption as to why someone is (or is not) invited rather than bothering to find out what the people getting married are involved with and realising that most guests who are not family and friends will have some sort of connection.

The questions about the Obama family are similarly misplaced - what real connection would William have with the Obamas. Yes, he's the US President now, but William really doesn't have too much to do with them, he's not going to be head of state in the US and by the time be becomes King Obama is likely to be long gone.
Le_Bow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It made me smile when I heard Sarah Ferguson hadn't been sent an invite. Her people tried to cover it up by saying she wasn't expecting one, but I bet deep down she was.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads