Magnanimity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Singh_2)
Check out this guy, almost about to cry watching it:

wtf?
Wtf?! Seems a bit of an overreaction lol. Plenty of games/films/TV use the relationship between a child and their parent to evoke emotion.
Singh_2
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Magnanimity)
Wtf?! Seems a bit of an overreaction lol. Plenty of games/films/TV use the relationship between a child and their parent to evoke emotion.
Yeh I know, it's ridiculous. Apparently there were quite a lot of complaints about it too. Only in America.
Oh my Ms. Coffey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Very good, up there with bioshock infinate :flutter:
Muqy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I quite liked the Modern Warfare 2 "everybody is doing it" ad
lt001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well that was depressing.
Smilingsam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm yeah im like everyone looking forward to it however anyone seen this below
Got to admit Loooks Brilliant best games if they come out this year ... cmon 2012 tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0CiFs3U9I
supanova
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
this isnt a good trailer. its a good film, but a good trailer should show off the game, not be a short clip with nothing to do with anything. as far as i can tell, its a zombie game, which there are millions of. if they want it to sell, be original in the game, not the trailer.
Smilingsam
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by supanova)
this isnt a good trailer. its a good film, but a good trailer should show off the game, not be a short clip with nothing to do with anything. as far as i can tell, its a zombie game, which there are millions of. if they want it to sell, be original in the game, not the trailer.
There are a few fps,tps zombie games however this is an RPG zombie game completly different. Although it would be good if they showed like a day in the life of zombie killing ... can allready imagine the trailer.
Magnanimity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
Very good, up there with bioshock infinate :flutter:

Two of the best trailers ever imo!!
supanova
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Smilingsam)
There are a few fps,tps zombie games however this is an RPG zombie game completly different. Although it would be good if they showed like a day in the life of zombie killing ... can allready imagine the trailer.
i had a look after, it has rpg elements, more often than not that are poorley implemented. but it doesnt show anything like that in the trailer. it needs gameplay footage, not cinematics. or at the very least, cinematics of gameplay
Smilingsam
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by supanova)
i had a look after, it has rpg elements, more often than not that are poorley implemented. but it doesnt show anything like that in the trailer. it needs gameplay footage, not cinematics. or at the very least, cinematics of gameplay
Yeah it doesn't really show them in the trailer i only found out after going on to there facebook group noticing it has first person melee combat so guessing no real weapons/vehicles as well as rpg style character development.

However with no actual release on the game I doubt there will be a really good trailer yet showing any of the action, It seems to be like GT5 at the moment, just hope it doesn't face the same fate crashing and burning in to much hype.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads