English Literature and Language GCSE AQA A Watch

user
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by anil10100)
Having gained my A*s in English Lang & Lit, I'd say knowing more advanced things than are taught by your teachers using the internet. Gain fixed things to talk about for each poem which can be manipulated to match the question, and read the exemplar ones on the website of candidates who got full marks and basically, make it like that.

Fixed things...such as.....(examples please)

and what websites would you reccomend?
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by user)
Yes can you please send it over, and what other websites would you recommend to add that * to my A?

EDIT: You already done your english lang GCSE?
Yep, the top sets at my school do it in November. It is definitely a weight of my back, especially as it leaves me free to focus on Lit which is what I really :love:

Sending it now
scireamortente
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I know this thread isn't really about this but I heard that an intensive vocabulary helps, where do you get this exactly just good literature writings and newspapers,is that enough or is there somewhere else I could find some or something?
xArtimesx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
AYO Dont piss me off about dat English ting! Bare manz gettin HYPED OVA NUFFINK! Just a MINA TING YOU GET MEH! *Ah mah neck hurts like* Come on now, YOU can like fail like me and STILL GET IN TO A SICK SIXF FROM LIKE LEYTON SIXTH! Banga ofa Skool :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise