The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by future_hopeful_uk
If you're going to reply, give proper replies.... not just whitty little comments.

There is your witty reply http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/oct/21/schoolsworldwide.israel
Original post by Internet Toughguy
I am do not support Israel one bit. However I find it so bizarre when I see lefty liberal ****wits defending Palistine, and going on marches etc.

The fact is that had Norway , Sweden, Ireland ever come under the same oppresion you would never see Palistinians going on marches etc in suport of Kuffar non believing countries.

These liberal mongos would be in for a nasty shock if they were to walk down a street in Palistine.

Yeah because they'd probably get shot by a Israeli.
Reply 22
I am do not support Israel one bit. However I find it so bizarre when I see lefty liberal ****wits defending Palistine, and going on marches etc.

The fact is that had Norway , Sweden, Ireland ever come under the same oppresion you would never see Palistinians going on marches etc in suport of Kuffar non believing countries.

These liberal mongos would be in for a nasty shock if they were to walk down a street in Palistine.

In Ireland we were able to march, then that right was taken away so people turned to violence, the Palestinians have no voice so they have turned to violence so it is up to us who do have feedom of speech to put pressure on these regimes so they get a political outlet and slowly come around to peaceful
Negoiation.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8378061/Israeli-settler-family-murdered-Palestinians-accused.html

So they:
-kidnap soldiers
-sneak into families houses in the middle of the night and knife children

and then they try and accuse Israel of cowardness when they hide amongst a hospital firing at Israeli defence forces..... !!

There's a reason why you're treated like animals (if you even are) and that's because you act like them !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1163259/Israeli-troops-admit-killed-innocent-civilians-Gaza-war.html

There's plenty more where that came from!
I seriously don't know how people can look at this whole thing as good guys vs. bad guys, it's not a video game and Israel isn't an innocent party...
Reply 25
LOL, there is virtually zero neutral coverage of the Palestinian / Israeli 'tension'. Mainly because anyone that would can't get the info they require. Each faction would try to make deals with the reporter or journalist etc that they show the enemy in a bad light and then they'll get a story or three; else they would get nothing.

Then there's the fact that Mr. Murdoch, who owns most of the media in the country, clearly supports Israel and therefore we rarely see anything which isn't just subtle propaganda.
Original post by phill232
In Ireland we were able to march, then that right was taken away so people turned to violence, the Palestinians have no voice so they have turned to violence so it is up to us who do have feedom of speech to put pressure on these regimes so they get a political outlet and slowly come around to peaceful
Negoiation.

What ?

Go back and read what I wrote
Original post by King-Panther
Yeah because they'd probably get shot by a Israeli.

They would more likely be murdered by 'kuffar' hating Palestinians
Reply 28

Try reading both sides of the story.
Reply 29
Operative word in that article: accused

Of course Israeli military would accuse Palestinians of such a heinous crime.

Of course a Western media source who show bias towards Israel would equally accuse Palestine.

Even if it turns out Palestinians were responsible for this, it doesn't negate all that Israel has done before this transpired.

You seriously need to read more than one article before forming an opinion. I can just as easily throw a bunch of articles at you which show Palestinians as the victims - it doesn't mean they are victims in the same way it doesn't mean they aren't because of the one article you posted.
Reply 30
To be honest on this thread the only people you will get are muslims, pro palestinians or these liberal lefties.

God forbid that countries such as Ireland, scotland or any other country comes under such opression, however when they do let's so how many palestinians come out to support you right!

Israel may not be innocent but nor is Palestine, i mean for god's sake soon enough England will be the 'Islamic republic of united kingdom', you lefty liberals have ruined your own country!
1) The IDF didn't purposely kill an innocent person. The child-killers did.

2) Don't live with a terrorist!

1) They didn't check his identity before shooting therefore they are culpable for the murder of an innocent civilian. I find it hard to believe that one of the world's leading militaries cannot capture a sleeping 65-year old without riddling his body with bullets.

2)"In one of the terrorist's homes". How vague is that? Pathetic excuse from an equally pathetic institution.

This thread is such a waste of time. Not going to bother.
Reply 32
What ?

Go back and read what I wrote

We shouldnt ignore them because they would ignore us. I cannot understand why some people are happy to ignore the suffering of fellow human beings. They are oppressed and as humans they deserve our help.
Reply 34
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8378061/Israeli-settler-family-murdered-Palestinians-accused.html

So they:
-kidnap soldiers

and then they try and accuse Israel of cowardness when they hide amongst a hospital firing at Israeli defence forces..... !!

There's a reason why you're treated like animals (if you even are) and that's because you act like them !!

Oh jeeeeeez, I LOL'd at this. You're seriously going to believe what you've read in a single article and base your view on that? Really?
I don't think you actually understand the conflict, and from your reponse it's clear you're unwilling to hear anything that would remotely negate your view, so an in-depth reply would be wasted.
But seriously, "You dont need to know the whole history of it. Israel do not purposely, repeeat PURPOSELY kill innocent civilliants." ?!?! One, spelling? Two, how do you know they don't kill innocent civilians? There's evidence to suggest the opposite really...
Anyway, this topic is highly, mega-controversial and that's your opinion, so fine. But next time, it's be wise to at least look at both sides. Just saying.
Original post by phill232
We shouldnt ignore them because they would ignore us. I cannot understand why some people are happy to ignore the suffering of fellow human beings. They are oppressed and as humans they deserve our help.

Speak for yourself, you smug, jumped up uber-liberal so and so.

Please go back to reading your Guardian and sniffing your own farts
Reply 36
Speak for yourself, you smug, jumped up uber-liberal so and so.

Please go back to reading your Guardian and sniffing your own farts

Agree, if they really want to help them go **** off to palestine and then you'll see hopw these palestinians treat your ass!
Reply 37

So they:
-kidnap soldiers

There's a whole series of threads on this in the International forum: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1554633

[Thread Locked]

Latest

Trending

Trending