Have you ever suddenly became shy around a guy/girl? Watch

counterstrike
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm shy to begin with so add someone attractive into the equation and I go bright red and/or get nervous lol. If I say hello to someone I don't really know my voice goes high, I'm practically singing hello to them. It's so embarrassing :/
Mysteriouschic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah all the time which makes it hard to talk to them. So I end up just being extremely quiet. Everytime I keep thinking of talking to them more I end up putting it off and not talking to them , even though we've spoken before.
PatheticVirgin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I get shy around all girls
Pengwan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I get so awkward around girls. I hate it. I think it's cause I went to a boys secondary school for 5 yrs.

Whatever, I'm just going to apply girl logic to this but opposite:

'We don't need women in our lives'
Pengwan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No stereotyping intended. Just that I'm surrounded by girls who mostly think like that ^
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 21stcenturyphantom)
Haha, I don't tend to get embarrassed unless it's something big, but it isn't it hugely annoying when someone looks at you and says 'YOU'RE GOING RED!' and, even though you don't feel remotely embarrassed, you start to go red just because they've said it? I've only just started to overcome this reaction, and it's weird because I'm an outgoing guy!

Does this happen to anyone else?
Yes! That's so annoying I hate it when I go red, most of the time I'm not even embarrassed, it's over the most trivial of things but there's still some reflex in my brain that makes me go red which is then made worse by people pointing it out. Like you though I'm learning how to minimize it, just need to stop it completely next.
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pengwan)

Whatever, I'm just going to apply girl logic to this but opposite:

'We don't need women in our lives'
That sexist attitude is not going to get you women.
Pengwan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got hoes on my **** cause I look like Jesus.
HiddenPassenger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PatheticVirgin)
I get shy around all girls
PatheticVirgin? Lol
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't suddenly become shy around people I know, but I do have a reserved attitude towards people I don't know well/at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (142)
45.81%
Pro-humanity (168)
54.19%

Watched Threads