Turn on thread page Beta

Why do I attract 14 year old girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwza)
    I so hope that isnt really you in the picture.... Now there is a picture of you with quite paedophillic ideas with it on the internet for the world to see :lolwut:
    Not really. I have never done anything with a 14 year old girl before...just wondered why I am attracting them.

ReputationRep:
    Because you look young, I'm 22 but attract females younger (not 14 though) than me, probably because i still look 18 :emo: lol

ReputationRep:
    14yr old girls do this to everyone, dont be offended.

i remember when i was that age there was greg james ahh (not from radio) hottest 6th yr and everyone use to perve on him its natural

ReputationRep:
    I really wanted to neg rep you......you're a labour supporter

ReputationRep:
    Well I think you're pretty tidy Tbf and I'm sixteen, but maybe that's just me... I definitely see the appeal and think my friends would agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hardballer)
    I really wanted to neg rep you......you're a labour supporter
    I am a Labour supporter on TSR and I am a member of the TSR Labour Party....may not be in RL

ReputationRep:
    It's because you look 14, Mr Buchanan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I am a Labour supporter on TSR and I am a member of the TSR Labour Party....may not be in RL

I see...you're an undercover tory?

ReputationRep:
    You look fairly young, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    ... you support the Labour Party.

ReputationRep:
    hey alex

you interested?

ReputationRep:
    14 year old girls like 17 year old boys because 17 year old boys can drive

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and having the surname

B*c*a*a*

Instantly makes you attractive to 14 year olds. Honestly.

ReputationRep:
    you look 14...sorry budddy.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Ham and Cheese, Pedobear's wingman...

ReputationRep:
    I think it is becuase girls tend to go for older looking boys i think you look 17.

ReputationRep:
    People are exaggerating - you don't look 14. Maybe you could try growing some facial hair if you're worried about looking young.

ReputationRep:
    I attract 14 year olds & chav girls alike. Not quite sure why, but get your victories where you can...:cool:

ReputationRep:
    You do look pretty young. Maybe they think you look like Justin Bieber or something? :P

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself.
    Sincerely, 14 year old girl.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.