Turn on thread page Beta

Will I be wasting AAA at A levels if I do this course? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted A*A*A* and I'm doing Business Management, at Birmingham where I need AAB... I did originally want to go to Bath but Bham was the only uni I got a good feel for.
    I don't think you'd be wasting AAA; an A is pretty easy to get nowadays and business covers a good general grounding. It does depend if you're passionate about business too - there's no point in doing it if you have no interest in it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    From my experience a business management degree is an amalgamation of random 'business related' modules, do I think it's useful? Not particularly, you hardly do anything in real depth of focus. Do I think you can do better? Probably but AAA with financial studies and Law is nothing to run home about so I'd be pleased if I was you. Is it worth the extra 30k of debt. NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure. Never heard of financial studies A level before.

You must ask universities about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0906079)
    especially at a good University like Aston.
    LOL!

[Oh and before anyone pulls the old "Oh yeah well what university do you go to then" card, I freely admit I chose the wrong university]

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 19, 2011
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.