girlfriend seeing exes Watch

dipless
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Awful situation! She is using you for her needs when she can't get them from the other two! Seriously get out and don't get hurt. You deserve better and there are a lot of nice people out there! She's not worth any more of your time or energy!
When will I know?
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is this a joke?

Get some self respect OP...how can you not know (since it's not your first relationship) that this is unacceptable?

Theres probably a good reason why her ex's went off with other girls...looked at the way she is treating you.

Telling her that you dont want to see her the days she meets up with her ex's is actually asking her to meet up with them and then walk all over you.

She obviously has no respect for you because you dont either.
flying plum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
No offence mate you seem like a genuinely nice guy but she is a ****ing ****, get rid of this cunt
the 'f-word' is blanked, but the 'c-word' is not? Random filter...
Great Lord Xenu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Carve out her eyes!
Oranges
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dipless)
Awful situation! She is using you for her needs when she can't get them from the other two! Seriously get out and don't get hurt. You deserve better and there are a lot of nice people out there! She's not worth any more of your time or energy!
Just this.

You'll feel a lot better when shes gone for good.
petitflam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I dont think meeting up with an ex is weird, im good friends with mine because things all ended amicably and we're adults...
on the other hand i don't email them saying 'hey gorgeous' etc which is quite odd!
to be honest if youve gone so far as to go through her emails (did you?) there's clearly no trust and there never will be so you may as well end things now.
tinywings
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Her ex is mad at her for seeing you, her boyfriend, too much? Thats really messed up. Sounds like she likes having the attention of three guys at once. People like that rarely change, they crave the attention. She's already shown she's unwilling to change, despite knowing your feelings on the matter. I suggest you leave her to those other two guys and find someone that doesn't need several guys fawning over her to feel good about herself.
Jmzie-Coupe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by flying plum)
the 'f-word' is blanked, but the 'c-word' is not? Random filter...
I decided which to blank.
freakingout!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would dump her without hesitation, but if you are having second thoughts then simply;

Ask her to make a choice:

she either stops contact with the married guy and her ex, and can then focus on her PRESENT relationship...

OR

She can keep seeing the married guy and her ex, and subsequently lose you

I would reccommend you give her this ultimatum, as this will aleviate any possible regrets you may have later, if think you made the wrong decision. This way, she made the decision for you. She can live with the guilt.
Alxndra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Coming from a girl who is genuinely good friends with an ex, I can see why she remains contact. However it doesn't sound like she's keeping it platonic so I'd talk to her and if she fails to see your side, lose her. Fast.
Willbean
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pump n' dump her.
kunoichi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Im cool with being friends with exes and me and bf still chat to and see several of our exes.

However none of them act like that and we dont act like that. That seems a bit disrespectful.

And she shouldnt be with you if she still wanted to sleep with an ex.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads