Turn on thread page Beta

Pot belly while bulking help!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sequa)
    I seem to have the same problem. I gained 3kg and I'm happy with my muscle gains but the other day a friend noticed that my belly looks fat. When I brace it it looks flat and I can see my abs a bit but when it is relaxed it looks bloated. It doesn't feel like fat but it's more as if it expanded behind the muscles. I've never been fat in my life so it could be fat after all though.

I read somewhere else that a bloated belly could be caused by (in my case moderate) lactose intolerance. I always have my shakes with milk and although I never noticed any big problems apparently it can cause such a pot belly (?). I heard many people have lactose intolerance to some degree, often without really knowing about it. I will try to not drink milk for a week and a lot of water instead to see if it makes a difference.
    first paragraph sounds exactly what i have although i gained 9kg in 3 months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    :lies:

you can't go from having a pot belly when relaxed, then you're able to see your abs when you flex. either you don't have a pot belly or you're lying about being able to see your abs.
    Dunno if it has been mentioned yet but he might have a distended belly.

OP: Feel lucky you don't gain fat primarily in your face, lean body and the face of a fat person sucks. Also maybe try stomach vacuums?

ReputationRep:
    jeeez!
    it's been a month i fixed up my diet yet the problem persists! i shall upload pictures sooon!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.