No-one will ever fall in love with me Watch

FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's what I used to think as well. Now I'm very happily married The moral is, you can't read the future, so you can't rule it out entirely.
ForKicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It may be true if you don't do anything about it! Have you taken many steps to meeting new people (of your sexual preference)?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
No, because you're wrong. The only reason you are saying this is because you're on a downer & need to realise that even though he/she isn't in your life now doesn't mean that they are never going to come into it.

When the time is right & when you least expect it, someone will be there in your life to love you. Even the ugliest people fall in love & receive the love back - not saying you're ugly btw, how would I know lol!

Yes atm only your friends & family love you, but that'll change I'm sure of it. Don't give up on love! You can't live without it!! .
Actually, I've always felt like this - it's not a 'downer'. I'd also have to take issue with your assertion that my friends (or lack thereof) and family love me. It's not true. Yes, I am ugly, described as 'weird', rude, unsociable and just do not inspire affection amongst people. Oh well, I'm a guy, btw. Might as well live the male equivalent of a spinster's existence.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by ForKicks)
It may be true if you don't do anything about it! Have you taken many steps to meeting new people (of your sexual preference)?
No. No point.
Arnotts
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes thats how I feel too. I'm always falling for guys who dont want me back, or who dont want me bad enough. Half of its my fault for my stand offish personality (though just really really shy). Its always guys I have zero attraction to falling for me. That forever alone gif really applys to me.
dirtybirty92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You obviously havent discovered chat roulette....
Straight up G
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Just-Some-Guy)
Awwww man................i hate it when that happens........... :lolwut:
I know, gutting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads