Bully gets what he deserves? Watch

harmonize
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Schools often side with the bullies. Disgusting that he got suspended.
Arcanine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Snorlax used Body SLAMMMMMMMMMM!!!

What a lad.
jwza
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bravo!

Im glad that he did that to the bully...now people will leave him alone

I feel sorry for him that he got bullied in the first place but at least now he will get some respect

I think everyone should tell the school just how stupid it is for him to get suspended...FOR PROTECTING HIMSELF! whilst that little **** stays

[email protected]
brionysmith
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
little dirt bag deserved it.
tface
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Manitude)
/b/ delivers then?

You can pretty much always count on Anonymous to get involved where there's injustice.
Injustice is rather subjective /b/ are hardly the angels of the internet. They do some things right for sure though.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
/b/ delivers then?

You can pretty much always count on Anonymous to get involved where there's injustice.
Yeah man

Its fair enough though, people should complain to the school over this ridiculous decision
nj1993
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002137043252

The beast himself?
Wasted Wrath
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This was just bombing round my friends on facebook, lots of fingers being pointed.
Manitude
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tface)
Injustice is rather subjective /b/ are hardly the angels of the internet. They do some things right for sure though.
I didn't say they *only* get involved when there's injustice
Panda Vinnie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not one to condone violence but frankly...if some ******** bully is just standing there punching you in the face like he has every right to then you need to put that **** in his place.

That was epic, a proper samoan type slam to the ground....you can tell from the impact it's gotta hurt like hell! That's bone to concrete contact right there, ouch!

Good on him, sucks that he's suspended but I hope that'll put a stop to those scrawny little douchebags bullying him now.
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh **** Powerbommmmmmmmmmb

See him in the WWE soon
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't post up the beasts facebook! Only /r/ing info on the rat for lulz
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bullies are sneaky and will try turn it around so it looks like their victim is the bad guy... thought that was quite well understood in the teaching profession.
Humz7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the little ginger prick got tombstoned nicely! good on casey for standing up to the crippled, skinny, little ****.
need more people like him to end bullying.
Implo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, that was self ****ing defence, he shouldn't be punished severely, maybe a stern talking to but that was self defence! Seeing that was so satisfying its unbelievable!
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Part of me wants to cheer, as someone who was once bullied myself, and I fought back sometimes and won, which felt good.

But in reality, all violence is bad. Dropping the kid on his head could've killed him, and it doesn't seem too bright to be glorifying "revenge" like this.

The Columbine shooters "snapped" and got revenge on those that bullied them, entering a classroom and telling all the jocks to stand up. To suggest that violence is the answer to bullying is dangerous and wrong, in my opinion.

Also the sound of the kid's ankle is grim.

Anyway, ha ha, good for him, the kid had it coming to him, etc.
tufc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It wasn't the massive injustice it's been made out to be. The skinny kid who got slammed got a 22 day suspension vs Casey's 4 day suspension. I don't think I would have punished him at all, but at least they've acknowledged that the bully has to take exactly 5.5 times more blame for his dislocated knee than Casey does.
tface
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't say they *only* get involved when there's injustice
:lol: cleverly done
Lewroll
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That was ****ing brilliant, the little ******* deserved it completely. And that ****ing school suspending that kid for standing up for himself? WHAT THE ****!

That video made me very happy for some reason.
tufc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by a_t)
Don't post up the beasts facebook! Only /r/ing info on the rat for lulz
Rules 1 and 2 pls.
What if someone googles '/r/'? By tomorrow we'll have a ****storm of boxxy fans asking for rule 34 on her, and giving us their cancer...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise