How happy are you? On a scale of 1 to 10.. Watch

P3ACE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
8 right now. Sure there's ups and downs, but when I think about where I was 5 years ago, I feel really grateful for where I'm at right now. I'm also blessed with a lot in life, living in a great country with great opportunities and great people while others aren't. So yeah, 8 pretty much sums it up.
hothedgehog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If 10's the happiest I'm sitting at about 6-7 at the moment.
Vohamanah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm swinging between an 8 and a 9. Probably an 8 atm, but when I move out of this house at the end of the month I expect it'll shoot up to a 9. I'm very content with my life =)
harmonize
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
7 - I'm on track atm, I'm not totally where I want to be at, but I feel I'm able to get there.
kerily
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
11 :smug:
tufc
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
About a 2. My Malibu bottle is reaching dangerously low levels, and Tesco is shut. Add to that several other substance dependencies, an underlying sense of realisation of the utter futility of life, then throw in fluctuating weight mixed with low self confidence, and you have an explanation.
Ivor
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Currently about 2, i expect this to go to about 4 when i get accepted on an access course, then hopefully 6+ when i start it. In my future i see 9+ quite acheivable.

Ivor
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anonymous #3
Report 7 years ago
Right now, I'd say a 2.
I really don't know what's wrong with me.
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Should you post a poll with this? Anyway for me it's off the scale!
Stargazer23
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends.
School life = 2/10
Social life = 9/10
lukas1051
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In general... I'd say a 7 at the moment. Things are starting to get better though, nicer weather, my social life has picked up, things have been getting better at home, so it will probably go up. Then again, I'm a massive optimist, and always assume things will get better, so I'm probably wrong. The stresses of school work are getting me bogged down a bit though
mehhhw/e
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gosh, some people on here are extremely happy.. which is great.

I'm personally on a 1 atm :nooo:
adoringcarmine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
inside im like a 3 but outside everyone would probs say im a 10, it's exhausting
123-ABC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
5 - College isnt going good right now...
u4m1r
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Even though life is a bit **** sometimes, I always look on the positive and am grateful for everything that I do have. Life could always be worse
Ramses II
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Climbed from perhaps 4 last year to a current 8.5. More motivated and interested in what life has to offer.
Implo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
8.5 - Because I just saw the video of the fat kid being bullied and throwing the bully to the floor

If anyone's interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8uSPwLKp8 (It's sorta violent but soooooooo satisfying)
123-ABC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Implo)
8.5 - Because I just saw the video of the fat kid being bullied and throwing the bully to the floor

If anyone's interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8uSPwLKp8 (It's sorta violent but soooooooo satisfying)
Ah yes just watched that 10 mins ago when he threw him I was like :eek: Kid deserved it though
kingal86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Before I met my gf, I guess it varied from low points of 3 to maybe 6. Now I think I'd say about 8 or higher most of the time (except when writing my essays) and maybe 7.5 when I worry about what I'm gonna do after my degree (I'm final year).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed