Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flartlou)
    Wow thanks for this! How was the interview and is it hard to get in? Is the area nice? I'm quite interested in it
    i found the interview really good, they were very polite and interested about students, and also alot more organised than most other ones i had. it was very thorough and there were moments were i definitely felt very challenged. they take 35 first years every year out of about 400 applicants, so quite tough but gathering from what everyone says and how i felt is that the process is very fair, as some you do wonder with some bigger named ones.. I'd say definitely check it out yourself, the area is ok, everything you need is around you and is a nice mix between students and a normal area. good access to central london aswell on the tube which is good to always take an advantage of, whether with regards to the course, or general social! hope this helps you out a bit, its definitely worth booking a tour if your interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metson)
    i found the interview really good, they were very polite and interested about students, and also alot more organised than most other ones i had. it was very thorough and there were moments were i definitely felt very challenged. they take 35 first years every year out of about 400 applicants, so quite tough but gathering from what everyone says and how i felt is that the process is very fair, as some you do wonder with some bigger named ones.. I'd say definitely check it out yourself, the area is ok, everything you need is around you and is a nice mix between students and a normal area. good access to central london aswell on the tube which is good to always take an advantage of, whether with regards to the course, or general social! hope this helps you out a bit, its definitely worth booking a tour if your interested
    ahhhh tough competition then!! i will probs be applying for it thanks for the info

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 30, 2012

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.