It's April soon! :grin:
I know! Tis exciting~!
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Crunchyroll also picked up Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and Sket Dance.
caraniel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
And Crunchyroll have also added Deadman Wonderland! They're really picking up some great shows this season
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Meh, only three out of the sixteen shows I'm considering so far...

Crunchy also has Kami no Mizo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows) 2, but I'm not sure whether I'll pick that up just yet.
caraniel
Rep:
?
Oh LOL! Crunchyroll has Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi!! :laugh:
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OMG THE YAOI HAS AN OVA!

44 seconds to new yaoi :grin:
caraniel
Rep:
?
Another Crunchyroll simulcast - Sengoku Otome ~Momoiro Paradox~
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Dog Days is out... and is just under 900 MB. :wtf: Think I'll wait for another release...
Aiko
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My thoughts on Toriko from the on-topic thread:

As for the current season, I've seen the first episode of Toriko... I don't really know what to say about this or whether I should be pleased or flabbergasted... This wasn't so much Toriko but rather a peculiar 'filler' episode of One Piece... The whole Strawhat crew were featured... Assuming the incentive was there, which seems highly plausible given the popularity of One Piece, it just seemed like the biggest form of a sellout that I've seen in anime.
Edit: Upon further research, it seems the crossover occurred in the manga for Toriko as well. Regardless, I'm all for crossovers on the basis that they're minimal (like a character from the same author walking by in the background) or, in the case of Cross Epoch, at least it was more of a tribute for the two shounen titles and the relationship Oda and Toriyama share... But with this, it just seemed like a waste of an episode, given what happened, especially when it's the first episode in the series...
skipp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just activated my 1 day pass :proud: (thank you Cara :hugs:) anyone got any recommendations on where I should start?
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
Just activated my 1 day pass :proud: (thank you Cara :hugs:) anyone got any recommendations on where I should start?
Hatdance :grin:
skipp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
Hatdance :grin:
Is that the new yaoi you're excited about? :emog:

Don't think I want yaoi myself though :erm:

Plus I realise this is the wrong thread...spring hasn't sprung in anime land yet I'm so out of the loop now it's unbelievable
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by skipp)
Is that the new yaoi you're excited about? :emog:

Don't think I want yaoi myself though :erm:

Plus I realise this is the wrong thread...spring hasn't sprung in anime land yet I'm so out of the loop now it's unbelievable
Yeah, it's really exciting. You do want yaoi, you just don't know it yet.
caraniel
Rep:
?
Spring season has started in ernest today! However I'm going to Prague in the morning so probably won't have time to write any 1st impressions posts until Friday/Saturday
Aiko
  • CV Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by caraniel)
Spring season has started in ernest today! However I'm going to Prague in the morning so probably won't have time to write any 1st impressions posts until Friday/Saturday
Have a nice time in Prague, Cara. Lovely city. :smile:
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Crunchyroll acquired Steins;Gate earlier. :yes:

Also, as usual I'll be updating my first post in this thread with the series I pick up, on the off chance anyone cares. I've already said so in the ontopic thread, but so far I'll be keeping on Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai and Nichijou.
vin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
steins gate was weird :lolwut: that white noise the whole time except during the op was a pain :hmmm: but it was clearly intentional

Hansoku iroha:sad: poor girl with such family
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The UK streaming site Anime On Demand now has Nichijou, Steins;Gate and Deadman Wonderland... All Crunchyroll series. I don't know whether they're available in the UK on Crunchyroll; if they're not then I'm assuming AOD's license is the reason for that. If they are available to UK viewers on Crunchyroll, then they're in for some competition. :hmmmm2:
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There! Have managed to mark Hatdance OVA as watched
caraniel
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
The UK streaming site Anime On Demand now has Nichijou, Steins;Gate and Deadman Wonderland... All Crunchyroll series. I don't know whether they're available in the UK on Crunchyroll; if they're not then I'm assuming AOD's license is the reason for that. If they are available to UK viewers on Crunchyroll, then they're in for some competition. :hmmmm2:
I think only Steins;Gate is unavailable in the UK on Crunchyroll. I haven't signed up to Anime of Demand yet, I don't really want to be paying two subscriptions & Crunchyroll has a much larger library at the moment.

(Original post by Juno)
There! Have managed to mark Hatdance OVA as watched
The 1st episode of the TV series is airing on crunchyroll in an hour~! Keep an eye out for downloads later this evening.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads