How the heck does my mate get more girls than me, when he's uglier than me? Watch

beepbeeprichie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Urghh. Why should ugly men get less women?
Josh88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)

Is he like this?

If so, he got game!
How do I get game? I ask him how he does it, but he just says "I don't know, I just chat to them" so he's no help for me to be honest. And I do talk to them, but they don't really give off signals that they're interested in me, so I forget about it.
Carnivores
Badges: 1
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Josh88)
and he just isn't as attractive as me! .
Heard of being vain?

I think you answered your own question.
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He doesn't care what the women think and he just talks the talk.

I would agree that its not easy to just walk up and talk to a girl you want as if you're new to it you can stumble and look like a simpleton. Maybe he picks up on stuff that you dont?

How does he know they're single? Well he doens't know until he reckons no Bf is around and he starts talking to them. Once thats solved he goes like a freight train.
Josh88
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Lexi99)
I dont know where people get this idea that bald is ugly. I dont mid bald guys and i love tattoos!

Also it sounds like this guy has got confidence, he knows what he wants and he goes to get it instead of standing around whining about unfair the world is. Have some confidence and get out there and do it
I'm not whining, I'm just asking a question, so f..k you! Who are you anyway?
AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How do I get game? I ask him how he does it, but he just says "I don't know, I just chat to them" so he's no help for me to be honest. And I do talk to them, but they don't really give off signals that they're interested in me, so I forget about it.
Listen to Lloyd's album Street Love.

:dance:

Firstly, find a woman in a club you like. Well, you've got to march right up to this woman, right? You look her right in the eye, you lean forward, right, just a little, just almost all the way, hmm, then you let her lean forward just another little bit 'til you're just a lips distance away from each other, hmm, and then you just tell her... how much you hate her. :mmm:
krish.x
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Okay, well maybe I was a little harsh. I mean he's not ugly facially, but it's just his attitude and his bald with tattoos. I thought girls like a guy with a nice personality?
If you're tryna pull in a club, the 'I want to **** you and I'm not gonna lie about it' attitude probably gets a better response overall than the 'I'm trying to be a nice guy and get to know you' attitude maybe? (Especially if he's good looking anyway) Because the girls will assume you're tryna pull the minute you approach so if you try and act like a nice guy they'll on some level think you're being dishonest and appreciate it less?
I'm not saying this is true to every girl or every scenario but if you're finding you pull less in general that could be the cause of the number difference maybe? Or maybe I'm just BSing completely :dontknow:

(Also you do sound like you're a tad jealous lol)

Edit: Oh and he probably manages to sound more charming/alluring when he speaks? That's not meant offensively... Just maybe he's more perceptive/ picks up on their behaviour better...

I feel I used the word maybe in that post way more than is actually acceptable. :\
DrPulse
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
stop being jealous of your mate, he has that raw animal magnetism. he's a lion and well you are a squirrel. want to better him?
be cconfident, in your face aggressive, develop i couldnt care less about what you think attitude, girls love that ****.....eeerrrr STOP BEING MR. NICE GUY. even if you do get girls with the nice guy ****, those girls will dump you for the idiot who doesnt give a ****. why? well nice guys are boring.
remember BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, BE MEMORABLE. WALK LIKE YOU OWN THE WORLD. develop your inner game and your friend will look like an amateur.

lol worst piece of advice i have given yet but its the truth.
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're boring them.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because while you're posting on TSR, he's reading 'The Game'.
DrPulse
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DrPulse)
stop being jealous of your mate, he has that raw animal magnetism. he's a lion and well you are a squirrel. want to better him?
be cconfident, in your face aggressive, develop i couldnt care less about what you think attitude, girls love that ****.....eeerrrr STOP BEING MR. NICE GUY. even if you do get girls with the nice guy ****, those girls will dump you for the idiot who doesnt give a ****. why? well nice guys are boring.
remember BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY, BE MEMORABLE. WALK LIKE YOU OWN THE WORLD. develop your inner game and your friend will look like an amateur.

lol worst piece of advice i have given yet but its the truth.
actually that is solid advice dude. +1 from alter ego to you.:cool:
DrPulse
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Because while you're posting on TSR, he's reading 'The Game'.
do not talk about the game. shhhh dont you know the number 1 rule of the game is DONT TALK ABOUT THE GAME?

girls will be onto us with guys like you around.:rolleyes:
cttp_ngaf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
u got no game buddy
Implo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Better personality? And for all you know he could be better looking then you. And this girl you pointed out, then he walked up to her and got a kiss. Did you go up to her? If you didn't what the hell do you expect.
ChaoticSkills
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
dunno people are attracted to more 'interesting' features.
AnJuM218
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How do you know your not ugly?
aeterno
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're not attractive.
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not whining, I'm just asking a question, so f..k you! Who are you anyway?
You asked for advice and I gave it. What did you want me to say?
thesweatyfox
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You need to be more secure in yourself and don't compare yourself to your mates. **** what he does and just play your game and the woman/women will come.
malaikah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't get me wrong, he's my mate and I don't hate him, but he's always able to pull girls on a night out. The thing is, I don't understand why all the girls find him so amazing. He's bald, has loads of tattoos, is ignorant to people, and he just isn't as attractive as me! Okay, I mean he has a pretty good body, i.e. Six pack, nice arms, lean muscles (no homo). It's just I don't understand how he gets these girls, some of them are like pretty damn hot too. I mean he went on a date with a girl the other day who is literally a 10/10 in looks and body, probably a 9/10 without make up. But also, he texts me and tells me that he's only interested in sleeping with these girls and nothing else, but I'm the type of guy who has respect for women and doesn't want to sleep around. I just don't get it! I mean I get attention, but when I try to talk to these women, I don't get anywhere. But when my friend talks to them, it's like he instantly attracts them and I have a full head of hair, I'm above average in looks, I have an average body etc. Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm jealous because I'm not. It's just really annoying that he always gets girls, but I'm the one who is better looking than him. The other night we were in this club, I pointed this girl out that I thought was hot, so he just went straight over and started dancing with her, grinding with her, and then he went in and got a kiss (with tongue action) and there's me standing there with nothing (although we were with other friends). Why does this happen this way? And why are girls so annoying like this?

Edit: People, can you give decent answers instead of stupid ones. And please stop calling me jealous, because I am not jealous.
It's probably his vibe and confidence. Girls love arrogance and cockiness.
Even I find it attractive, but not enough to date the guy, as I know he wouldn't treat me with respect. It's a little annoying to see a guy so far up his own ass.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads