Pippa Middleton Watch

heartskippedabeat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Loads of people are saying her 'choice' of dress was nicer than Kate's but being the maid of honour, I'm pretty sure Kate would've chosen it?
But I don't think she's as pretty as Kate anyway
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Zynx)
So who's next, who are you sycophantic slaves going to worship next from the middleton family tree?

Wouldn't be surprised if the pathetic people start idolising Kate's uncle's third cousin's second daughter.
i dont think 'idolise' means what you think it does
Alex-jc123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry, but I just have to randomly thank you for your signature making my day (pope-pedo) LOL
marmalady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by heartskippedabeat)
Loads of people are saying her 'choice' of dress was nicer than Kate's but being the maid of honour, I'm pretty sure Kate would've chosen it?
But I don't think she's as pretty as Kate anyway
People are mad - Kate's dress was beautiful!
insoms
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:hitit:
Play-A-Record!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thegodofgod)
A threesome with Kate and Pippa? :sogood: :drool:
WINCEST!!
Pancakeman123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
Frankly, I have no objection to admiring pretty girls regardless of their background, surname or place of birth. I can admire good craftsmanship wherever it's found. If you set yourself criteria a girl meet before you can pass judgement on whether or not she's attracive, then fine, but not everybody's mind works the ways yours does. Thankfully.
Thread may have gotten too serious, I'm afraid i'm going to have to balance it out:

She's soooo hot
MizzPoly
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What's up with everybody's poor taste?

I couldn't believe Pippa was Kate's YOUNGER sister. Both girls look much older than their real age, it's quite unfortunate. Pippa could pass for 35 easily.

I personally did not like Kate's dress but because of how grand the whole scenario was, any dress would have looked impressive surrounded by all that fanfare.
heartskippedabeat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by hannydee)
People are mad - Kate's dress was beautiful!
It was :yep:
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LethalBizzle)
Everyones saying how nice the dress is, but I thought it was a bit garish and tacky.

Still tap that though.
I wouldn't call it garish and tacky, more like understated and simple, which it was.

And with regards to the main point of this thread = ''bang tidy'' is all the male friends keep saying on my FB. She is v pretty, yes, but not as pretty as her sister. Kate looked absolutely stunning today.
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by MizzPoly)

I couldn't believe Pippa was Kate's YOUNGER sister. Both girls look much older than their real age, it's quite unfortunate. Pippa could pass for 35 easily.

I personally did not like Kate's dress but because of how grand the whole scenario was, any dress would have looked impressive surrounded by all that fanfare.
Older? Don't you mean younger Pippa looked like she was in her early 20's
M1F2R3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Takes after her mother :sexface:
Anabolicminds
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
LOOL kate is way nicer
moody_bum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She looked really good today.
But usually Kate is the better looking one.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Limitless)
Hotter than Kate or not.
I would never have thought so normally, but today she certainly looked stunning (Kate did too, obviously), but I think Pippa more so.

I also noticed a lot of her with Harry.
FrigidSymphony
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pippa has an amazing arse.
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really don't understand guys. I don't think she's that good looking and is wearing far too much fake tan and make up plus she's quite skinny. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty but Kate is stunning.
Austentatious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why does one need to be prettier than the other. They both looked marvellous in my opinion. Loved both of their dresses.
Rzc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Zynx)
So who's next, who are you sycophantic slaves going to worship next from the middleton family tree?

Wouldn't be surprised if the pathetic people start idolising Kate's uncle's third cousin's second daughter.
Just because they think the sister of someone who is getting married is hot, you get all upset about it?

I pity you
Travelling_Girl
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MizzPoly)

This. There is no youthfulness to her face and her skin looks like its been damaged from sun exposure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.78%
No - but I will (98)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (606)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise