Kate Middleton's wedding dress similar to gown worn by Grace Kelly; Watch

Billa Bong
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no-one can beat diana in terms of class and genuineness but she came pretty close
Khodu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by RahRah09)
She looked so beautiful. Very elegant. A proper English rose. You could see how much William loved her when they were saying the I do's

That's what an English girl should aspire to look like. Instead of copying Jordon and turning herself orange and dyeing her hair purple. Bleh.

Her dress was similar to Princess Margaret's too:
Sorry I don't see much similarity other than the neck line.
RahRah09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Khodu)
Oh there's no need to apologise for your opinion (What?) :rolleyes:

I guess I think it's similar because of the neckline, which is quite a rare/unusual choice really. Brides nowadays always have their shoulders and tits out. Hopefully Kate will bring modest but beautiful wedding dresses back into fashion.
lovedoctor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I guess I think it's similar because of the neckline, which is quite a rare/unusual choice really. Brides nowadays always have their shoulders and tits out. Hopefully Kate will bring modest but beautiful wedding dresses back into fashion.
What's wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with what she said. She's maybe our future queen, I doubt she'd as beautifully as you said it "get her tits out".
Subcutaneous
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Khodu)
The skirt, neckline, sleeves, bustle and waistline...I disagre it's very similar to princess Margaret.

However i've noticed recently 1950's style bridal gowns are coming back, and one that epitomizes the decade is this style.
RahRah09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lovedoctor)
What's wrong with you. There's nothing wrong with what she said. She's maybe our future queen, I doubt she'd as beautifully as you said it "get her tits out".
What?

I said I loved Kate's modest dress with the shoulders covered, it was beautiful. She looked incredibly elegant and regal. I like that she wouldn't "get her tits out". And I think she's going to be a consort, not the Queen?
visa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's okay, a bit gross and net curtain looking though.
(Original post by Billa Bong)
no-one can beat diana in terms of class and genuineness but she came pretty close
Diana? In her frumpy oversized nightgown monstrosity of a wedding dress? lmaoo.x
Abi24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Royal protocol dictates that any wedding in Westminster, St Pauls or any other church/cathedral means the bride must have her shoulders and upper arms covered. Off the shoulder/strapless is a BIG no-no for a royal bride, even if Kate had wanted a strapless gown (and I do think you can get them where you dont have your breasticles on show so much).
blinkbelle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it was a lovely, classic gown, but would've looked better if she'd not lost so much weight beforehand xx
Billa Bong
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by visa)
Diana? In her frumpy oversized nightgown monstrosity of a wedding dress? lmaoo.x
i didn't mean dress :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads