So she added me on facebook... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Ich Dien)
Gives you a good motive to meet her in the flesh..
We go to college together and we're in the same form -.-
Ich Dien
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We go to college together and we're in the same form -.-
If she knows you, then why are you worried about the impression your facebook will have on her?

Obviously you dont know each other. In which case, refer to my previous post. It not only gives you a good excuse to rock up to her.... And lets forget the fact that shes making it ridiculously easy for you..
Anonymous #1
Bump
Khodu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Harry.C)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_for_Bangladesh

He's in such a bad position, the people of bangladesh have asked me to go over there and organise a concert for him, trying to help him through this incredibly tough time in his life.
Wow lol, that is too cool. Wait til I show my pops lol.
Spoiler:
Show

ps. I'm Bangladeshi.
eve_bg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Judging someone by their facebook wall/photos is the stupidest thing a person can do... especially if you like this person
magnum.opus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anonymous #1
Bump
Zafda
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This girl I really fancy added me on facebook (don't even know how she found out my surname + no mutual friends). Anyway problem being here is that I must have like ten tagged pictures off me, the last post on my wall was from march and I have 180 odd friends.
Now obviously I'm immensely happy that shes added me but I feel really inferior to her, she's pretty popular, I can always over-hear her conversations with everyone regarding her drunken escapades etc and I just feel that she will judge me.
some girls are a bit strange. just because they ALWAYS talk about their drunken antics doesn't necessarily mean they want to... most of the time they want to be friends with people who live relatively normal'er lives, where they don't try and spend half their time trying to impress the other people in their class.

now i dunno if my wee story will help, but when i was in college there was this guy who i hated because he ALWAYS spoke of fit girls and sex and alcohol and God knows what else, but he for some reason started talking to me and we became really good friends. no-one got it, i didn't get it for a while, because everyone saw me as the "good" girl and him as one of the more popular fit "bad" guys, but we were one of each others really close friends by the time we left. i ended up liking him, nothing happened, but like 6 years later we're still very good friends...

just take things as they come. i imagine she added you not because she thinks you're omgawwsh the king of alcohol, but probably because she thinks you're a nice person who's worth getting to know.. maybe she likes you more than that? maybe she just adds everyone she speaks to.. who knows, give it tiiiiime brutha. there will be plenty of girls addin you and not judgin you by your profile.. i much prefer people with reasonably private profiles, i.e. few friends and not uber active, shows they have a bit of a life
G550NDH
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pictures then FAP FAP FAP
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ugh you're really impressed by some girl whose drunken antics are constantly talked about? She doesn't sound amazingly classy to me...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads