Abeercrombie outlet? Watch

laughylolly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheArsenal)
Nice idea...im medium
I'm like a small/medium and I can sometimes fit into XL at Abercrombie Kids (especially for things like jumpers and some t-shirts). Wouldn't try it for jeans or shorts though.
Tefhel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah it's fake. If you ever go to the US get it there, A+F is cheap as chips there, especially in the sale! I imported some from the US, and even with like a £50 sellers fee and £75 customs charge it was still £100 cheaper than to buy it here in the UK. Not doing that again though, the customs charge hurt!
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by magnum.opus)
Ahh, yeah, you get to enjoy converting currencies from high to low :yes: Unfortunately, I will lose a lot of money when I go to uni. in England because the pound is much higher than the dollar :no:
LoL Ooo yes, it's great haha. Why are you coming to England for university, if you don't mind me asking???
magnum.opus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
LoL Ooo yes, it's great haha. Why are you coming to England for university, if you don't mind me asking???
I applied for unis. in England because I wanted to get out of the US. I'm 18 (almost 19) and I've never even been outside of my country before :coma:. I want to experience living abroad, and I know that now is a great opportunity to do so since I'm young; I will probably be less willing/able to explore the world when I'm older and married with children to look after :sadnod:. I thought "Well, I pretty much have to go to college, so mine as well make it interesting by going somewhere abroad!" Of course, England is only the first step- I will be studying German (and Philosophy) in England, so I will spend an extra year abroad in a German speaking country, too :yep:
DancinBallerina
Report 7 years ago
I applied for unis. in England because I wanted to get out of the US. I'm 18 (almost 19) and I've never even been outside of my country before :coma:. I want to experience living abroad, and I know that now is a great opportunity to do so since I'm young; I will probably be less willing/able to explore the world when I'm older and married with children to look after :sadnod:. I thought "Well, I pretty much have to go to college, so mine as well make it interesting by going somewhere abroad!" Of course, England is only the first step- I will be studying German (and Philosophy) in England, so I will spend an extra year abroad in a German speaking country, too :yep:
Ahh fair enough. I'll do a swap with you? . . lol :tongue: (although the uni bit, I've done), so I'd be on the employment heap! :/ lol
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Meh generic clothes for the common conformist
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahh fair enough. I'll do a swap with you? . . lol :tongue: (although the uni bit, I've done), so I'd be on the employment heap! :/ lol
Oh you've been to uni. already? Where did you go and what did you study? (and I'm unemployed too, so we can definitely do a swap :mmm:)
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tom78)
Meh generic clothes for the common conformist
:teehee:
ThatOneGuy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahh, yeah, you get to enjoy converting currencies from high to low :yes: Unfortunately, I will lose a lot of money when I go to uni. in England because the pound is much higher than the dollar :no:
I'm in the same boat
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ThatOneGuy)
I'm in the same boat
You're from Minneapolis?! I lived there for awhile when I was a baby :yep: My mother is from MN, that's why. What uni. are you going to?
DancinBallerina
Report 7 years ago
Oh you've been to uni. already? Where did you go and what did you study? (and I'm unemployed too, so we can definitely do a swap :mmm:)
Yea, age wise im giving up 5-6years! :ninjagirl: lol I graduated Nov'10, studied Criminology and Sociology @ the university of gloucestershire! Uni is literally on my front door step, so I went there. No point, I thought, going far and beyond to get the same degree! lol
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yea, age wise im giving up 5-6years! :ninjagirl: lol I graduated Nov'10, studied Criminology and Sociology @ the university of gloucestershire! Uni is literally on my front door step, so I went there. No point, I thought, going far and beyond to get the same degree! lol
Dude, I dig the ninja girl emoticon! Her hair is legit!
What do you plan on doing with your degree in criminology and sociology? (interesting field, btw!)
DancinBallerina
Report 7 years ago
Dude, I dig the ninja girl emoticon! Her hair is legit!
What do you plan on doing with your degree in criminology and sociology? (interesting field, btw!)
Thanks. I'm trying to get into the legal sector, and do Legal Executive, but it's hard!!! V competitive. But will keep trying. Originally I was trying to get into the Courts, but again hard due to government cut backs and etc. Sucks but hey ho, life as a graduate aint an easy playing field, lemme jus warn you! :/

I'm off to bed, completely didn't realise how late it is over here (4:20am). Yikes! night nighty :hello:
ThatOneGuy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're from Minneapolis?! I lived there for awhile when I was a baby :yep: My mother is from MN, that's why. What uni. are you going to?
Going to U of Glasgow for postgraduate study. Where are you going?
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Going to U of Glasgow for postgraduate study. Where are you going?
Oh I'm going to the Uni. of Bristol for a B.A. in German and Philosophy :ninja: What will you be studying at Glasgow?
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks. I'm trying to get into the legal sector, and do Legal Executive, but it's hard!!! V competitive. But will keep trying. Originally I was trying to get into the Courts, but again hard due to government cut backs and etc. Sucks but hey ho, life as a graduate aint an easy playing field, lemme jus warn you! :/

I'm off to bed, completely didn't realise how late it is over here (4:20am). Yikes! night nighty :hello:
Yeah, getting a job anywhere is pretty tough right now I think I might go to law school after I'm done studying German and Philosophy just so I can get a job My real passion would be teaching, though :moon: Unfortunately, there isn't a huge market for German/Philosophy teachers :lol:

I hope you slept well :top:
ThatOneGuy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh I'm going to the Uni. of Bristol for a B.A. in German and Philosophy :ninja: What will you be studying at Glasgow?
Aeronautical Engineering. Bristol is one of the schools I was looking at before I chose Glasgow. German and Philosophy sounds interesting...I've always wanted to study German but never had the time.
magnum.opus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Aeronautical Engineering. Bristol is one of the schools I was looking at before I chose Glasgow. German and Philosophy sounds interesting...I've always wanted to study German but never had the time.
Aeronautical Engineering :coma: Oh my gosh... That sounds like hell :yep: Why did you choose to go to Glasgow?
German is my favorite subject, so I can't wait to study it at Bristol! I'm also going to Germany this summer for a language class, which will be interesting since my spoken German is at the level of a 4-year-old
ThatOneGuy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Aeronautical Engineering :coma: Oh my gosh... That sounds like hell :yep: Why did you choose to go to Glasgow?
German is my favorite subject, so I can't wait to study it at Bristol! I'm also going to Germany this summer for a language class, which will be interesting since my spoken German is at the level of a 4-year-old
I decided to study abroad for the experience...I was limited to the English-speaking world because my Spanish skills (took 4 years of it in high school) are about the same as your German skills . Australia/New Zealand was out because their aerospace industry is practically non-existent and Canada doesn't even count as a foreign country, especially if you're from MN . That left me with the UK/Ireland and Glasgow was the uni/city that interested me most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
39.05%
No - but I will (46)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (315)
46.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed