Report 7 years ago
2 hours. :tardis:
timeandacrayon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
I wear a Stetson now. Stetsons are cool.

He never did get his fez
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This episode seems to have much more action than the first one. :teeth:

I was distracted with the other thread. :pierre:

I'll get my...

I would just like it be noted that I am wearing my fez (a proper one, not the stupid dr who mag one) now as I type, that I wore it for the entirety of my royal wedding street party yesterday and that I am wearing one in my facebook profile picture. It is very, very cool!

We need : getmefez : as a smiley!

I am so excited for tonight :party: :ymca:
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago
Not long now.
Kalliope
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Here we go...:tardis:
Right, back on after!
Doughnuts!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:zomg:

I feel sorry for poor Rory.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am just tagging myself into the thread. I should get to watch the episode as soon as it comes up on iplayer :woohoo:
Doughnuts!!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Aww, I don't feel sorry for Rory anymore. :awesome:
madders94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So...wait. Can anyone please explain in layman's terms why Amy told the Doctor and not Rory?
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by madders94)
So...wait. Can anyone please explain in layman's terms why Amy told the Doctor and not Rory?
Silents made her.
madders94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
O. M. G.

That ending! And the preview! And.... EEEEEEEEEEEK :awesome: *dies from the awesomeness*
madders94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Silents made her.
Ahhh thank you
Don'tNod
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The kid is the Doctor's? OMG! :shock: That episode was great! Left me quite confused though. The Doctor and River = :sexface:
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That was much better than episode 1. Still a lot of questions left unanswered but generally a scarily awesome episode, particularly in the childrens' home.

Possible verdict (although a little bit OTT, perhaps): Riversong is Amy, which might explain why she first met the Doctor when he knew her most (I'm sure that's possible through some sort of timey wimey reasoning). It would also explain the Doctor having a relationship with Riversong (as indicated by the kiss at the end of this episode), thus producing a Time Lord child. The Doctor looked visibly worried when he saw Amy's womb fluctuating between pregnant and not pregnant, so perhaps he's seen these signs before. It would also indicate why Amy didn't want to tell Rory that she was pregnant but desperately needed to tell the Doctor. And finally it would explain why the little girl can regenerate.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No poll? :holmes:

Awesome episode, had goosebumps a few times as well...pretty daunting prospect really the Silence!
Doughnuts!!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mini Time Lord? :awesome::awesome:
Kalliope
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does no future spoilers means we can't mention future spoilers (ie that massive one) even in spoiler tags?
If so, my verdict is in the other thread.
Generally: That was a brilliant beyond brilliant episode! Probably the two combined is my favourite Matt Smith one.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rascacielos)
That was much better than episode 1. Still a lot of questions left unanswered but generally a scarily awesome episode, particularly in the childrens' home.

Verdict: Amy Pond had sex with The Doctor and they produced a Time Lord child.
To be fair, I seriously doubt the show would have Amy Pond having an affair with the Doctor behind Rory's back, or even the Doctor going along with that.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by BookWormShanti)
Does no future spoilers means we can't mention future spoilers (ie that massive one) even in spoiler tags?
If so, my verdict is in the other thread.
Generally: That was a brilliant beyond brilliant episode! Probably the two combined is my favourite Matt Smith one.
Future spoilers means any spoiler for any episode that comes after episode 2. No need to use spoiler tags for anything that happened in today's episode.
Don'tNod
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh, and that video that the Doctor made Canton broadcast to the planet left me thinking that that's so not the Doctor's style. :sad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed