How to prepare oneself?? Watch

ForKicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not exactly the preparation I was on about, but cheers... I know about that one haha
Just got what you mean the only advice I can think of (not being a girl), is to work out what feels right to you and also try experimenting with lube to see what works for you when that is involved
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by ForKicks)
Just got what you mean the only advice I can think of (not being a girl), is to work out what feels right to you and also try experimenting with lube to see what works for you when that is involved
That's an idea, just gotta build one's confidence first and all set for go... I'm what you'd call bashful, and shy about my body for some reason, I don't mean I walk around in a poler-neck and floor length skirt because I can walk around in my bikini with no worries, but I suppose it's just a concern at the back of my mind about him liking what he sees so to speak :/
Meteor64
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's very true, I'd probably be more devastated if he never bothered again after we'd slept together, than if he never bothered because I told him I loved him.....

Going to have to find a more personal way than fb message to say it though, could either e-mail him or try and talk to him over msn/web vcam then atleast I can gauge his reaction by the look on his face.... Get a true reflection of what he feels...
Hmmm... it really is a personal thing to say, and is best done face to face, but if you can't see him till you're about to do so... well, I suppose msn is the best way.

Unless you know where he is, and if you can get there (with some effort). Can you? That would be a pleasant surprise for him

This is coming from the mind of a romantic (as I'm often told), so it may not be to his tastes, but I know I'd certainly like it if someone did that for me :P
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Meteor64)
Hmmm... it really is a personal thing to say, and is best done face to face, but if you can't see him till you're about to do so... well, I suppose msn is the best way.

Unless you know where he is, and if you can get there (with some effort). Can you? That would be a pleasant surprise for him

This is coming from the mind of a romantic (as I'm often told), so it may not be to his tastes, but I know I'd certainly like it if someone did that for me :P
I would love to go and surprise him, but he's currently abroad and I can't afford to go and meet him... I know what you mean and saying it face to face would be the preferred option, but unfortunately this can't be done..

I would wait, and don't know whether I should wait till we're face to face, but then if he doesn't feel in the same then that could be a very awkward upsetting situation....
ForKicks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's an idea, just gotta build one's confidence first and all set for go... I'm what you'd call bashful, and shy about my body for some reason, I don't mean I walk around in a poler-neck and floor length skirt because I can walk around in my bikini with no worries, but I suppose it's just a concern at the back of my mind about him liking what he sees so to speak :/
I have always been of the view that sex is more about intimacy than appearance. I am sure you will be fine! If you shop online just throw some condoms and lube in your next shop and good luck to you!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ForKicks)
I have always been of the view that sex is more about intimacy than appearance. I am sure you will be fine! If you shop online just throw some condoms and lube in your next shop and good luck to you!
Thanks
Meteor64
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would love to go and surprise him, but he's currently abroad and I can't afford to go and meet him... I know what you mean and saying it face to face would be the preferred option, but unfortunately this can't be done..
Damn. I don't know what else to do then :/

I would wait, and don't know whether I should wait till we're face to face, but then if he doesn't feel in the same then that could be a very awkward upsetting situation....
It would be no more awkward and depressing than being with him for a few more months, not saying it, and then finding out he's been messing with you.
Bibushka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks I'd kinda given up thinking anything was ever going to come of it, but to know he still feels so much for me, and wants to take things further when he returns gave me hope for us yet....
I hope and think he will. Let the time shows you. Don't hurry, without preasure
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Meteor64)
Damn. I don't know what else to do then :/

It would be no more awkward and depressing than being with him for a few more months, not saying it, and then finding out he's been messing with you.
True, I'll have to see how things go over the nect few weeks.... He's been a little distant since we had the conversation about sleeping together when he gets back, so I don't know if he's having second thoughts or is just very busy... Probably (more like hopefully) he's just busy getting ready to return to work....
Clumsy_Chemist
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Going to have to find a more personal way than fb message to say it though, could either e-mail him or try and talk to him over msn/web vcam then atleast I can gauge his reaction by the look on his face.... Get a true reflection of what he feels...
Or even better than email, phone him?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bibushka)
I hope and think he will. Let the time shows you. Don't hurry, without preasure
I'll bide my time Things got a bit intense in the time we knew each other before he had to leave, we were everything a new couple should be without the title....
Bibushka
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You seems as great person,i know you'll do the right thing.I'm on your side
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Clumsy_Chemist)
Or even better than email, phone him?
Is an option I suppose... I'll have to see what happens in the next week or two... like I mentioned in another comment, he's been a bit distant since then, but attentive to how I feel, always asking if I'm okay
Anonymous #1
You seems as great person,i know you'll do the right thing.I'm on your side
Aww thanks

As is probably obvious this is my first proper 'relationship' so-to-speak, so I'm tredding in unfamiliar waters an getting to grips with how to go about it all to be honest
Bibushka
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good for you...I hope we'll be friends on TSR....
Anonymous #1
Good for you...I hope we'll be friends on TSR....
Cheers sounds good
Anonymous #1
Seems this thread has been completely useless... Just been chatting to him, and asked why he's returning because he didn't want to previously and I got snapped at "I've got ages to think about that"

I feel so humiliated I got my hopes up, and it seems like he told me without even being sure
AccioJellyBean
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think you should have to "do" anything to make yourself feel more confident or comfortable around him. It should just happen naturally over time, especially when you're with him. In my opinion you shouldn't be having sex if you don't feel 100% comfortable within the situation. Nothing should be forced.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads