The Student Room Group

The ideal girl (in London from France..) : age gap ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SundayGirl.
I think you have included enough details for the girl to recognise herself if she were to read the thread. Unless there are a few 17-year-old French girls who have been accepted into Manchester and are dating 20-year-old guys who they won't see for a few months... just saying. :biggrin:

Haha true, but she knows my account on TSR, so incase of she checks my latest posts.. At least she wont find this one!
Reply 21
Original post by Dizzy in my Head
Haha. completely true - if she was actually on TSR and read this, she'd know for sure what you were telling other people about her. :wink: But it's nice that you care so much for this girl to actually think about the age gap (which is minimal and could be a LOT worse. I know a 14 year old girl who gave her virginity to a 21 year old) as a lot of people would just go straight for it.

Which I'm sure she'd value, and think about when she knocks the head off your shoulders after posting this lol. :tongue:

But yeah...

Your relationship seems great, non-illegal (also great), though perhaps you should think about this whole 'she'll be leaving me soon' thing, 'cause what's going to happen when she's gone? Is this relationship heading nowhere or are you intending to do something about it?

We're not in a relationship! Kind of friends with benefits because I dont know how to make it more 'serious' - but thats another problem.

Actually she's not leaving me soon, it's the other way round, she'll be in Manchester soon and I live there for my studies. She's still in France at the moment. I dont really know how I'm going to make it go from : friends with benefits situation to : actual relationship.
Reply 22
Original post by littlepotatoe
(sorry I quoted you lollo, didnt mean to!)
I'm French, 17, and go for older guys most of the time haha. 20 is rather young actually!

The person who made the thread was you, though. :rolleyes:
Original post by Zuzuzu
The person who made the thread was you, though. :rolleyes:

Nope actually, my friend :smile: From my iphone, therefore from my account (And the gorl is my best friend , who he met through me, but well)
I'm not that sad, thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
We're not in a relationship! Kind of friends with benefits because I dont know how to make it more 'serious' - but thats another problem.

Actually she's not leaving me soon, it's the other way round, she'll be in Manchester soon and I live there for my studies. She's still in France at the moment. I dont really know how I'm going to make it go from : friends with benefits situation to : actual relationship.

Sorry! I assumed from the whole 'we've had sex' thing that you were already together (easy mistake to make :wink:). And I misunderstood her leaving. :colondollar: I'm blushing!

But I suppose if you want to take it one step further you would just make your feelings known (yeah, I know I know, much harder than it sounds). Still, it seems like you'd make a great couple if you did decide to take the leap. :biggrin: Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending