The Student Room Group

I hate you women -_-

Scroll to see replies

get over yourself.
I hate you too :smile:
Original post by street.lovin'
Not all of us are like that. If you really hate us then just turn homosexual. :s-smilie:

......I dont hate you, for sure. So, one of your point is invalid. :dontknow:

Nah because being a guy, I know we're just as bad, in the same ways and others... asexuality is the only way, and then maybe I could have my baby ^^ aww I wish I could have a baby

Ahh you don't hate me.... yet

The way I see it is my charm has an expiration date and sooner or later, usually less than a month it wears off :| but I honestly don't think I do anything other than offer everything I can give... so I know it doesn't validate hating an entire gender, but when everytime you pick yourself up to get knocked down again you become somewhat cynical.

I should really learn to use punctuation :\
Reply 23
Original post by teenageclay
They're not generalisations, if you read the note...

So you direct a statement at a whole gender by saying 'you women', 'you' etc, and then you just add 'I know you're not ALL terrible' to stop it from being a generalisation?

It doesn't work that way. That's as bad as saying you're not racist because you have ____ friends.
Original post by ilovelife1234
I hate you too :smile:

SEEEE I just attract hate and disdain... see Stephen Fry doesn't care who I am, yet he will always entertain my nights in with Johnnie Walker and those dude Ben & Jerry *chortle chortle*
Original post by Sadian
So you direct a statement at a whole gender by saying 'you women', 'you' etc, and then you just add 'I know you're not ALL terrible' to stop it from being a generalisation?

It doesn't work that way. That's as bad as saying you're not racist because you have ____ friends.

No I stopped it from being a generalisation by saying I know you're not all, that counts. Genarlisations omit outliers IMO
There was an answer in there somewhere I'm sure?

No, not seeing it, from your post all I seem to be able to get is you describing how women are great then concluding that is the reason you hate women,

Well if you're hating on us, we are gonna hate on you no doubt because as women we , err have a tendency to hate, I am hating you as I type tbh

No hard feeling, I hope.
(edited 12 years ago)
It's cool from your shiny red gem I see you get the hate too =]

No the reason I LOVE women, and the whole reason it messes me up is because for some reason they're the only thing that make me feel validated.

I hate the fact that none of the women I've ever met have managed to be straight with me from the get go.

Whirlwind romances have been lost to the ages

SEEEE I just attract hate and disdain... see Stephen Fry doesn't care who I am, yet he will always entertain my nights in with Johnnie Walker and those dude Ben & Jerry *chortle chortle*

Theres probably something wrong with you then :tongue: just kidding, your luck hasn't been good... Theres plenty of nice girls out there :smile:
I know, but I never seem to find them...
I'm just bitter/drunk and I can't sleep, because I wanna know WHYYYY
But oh well, Mayday :biggrin:
I know, but I never seem to find them...
I'm just bitter/drunk and I can't sleep, because I wanna know WHYYYY
But oh well, Mayday :biggrin:

I thought that was on monday?
Yeah but today's the first day of May ^^ my mayday/excuse to be drunk works for me
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day
Nope I was right, the proper May Day anyways
I feel bad for you son...

Spoiler

Nah because being a guy, I know we're just as bad, in the same ways and others... asexuality is the only way, and then maybe I could have my baby ^^ aww I wish I could have a baby

Ahh you don't hate me.... yet

The way I see it is my charm has an expiration date and sooner or later, usually less than a month it wears off :| but I honestly don't think I do anything other than offer everything I can give... so I know it doesn't validate hating an entire gender, but when everytime you pick yourself up to get knocked down again you become somewhat cynical.

I should really learn to use punctuation :\

My English is not very good but I am goign to try to understand your feelings. :smile:

Don't you think that it may be because you give everything you can to someone that it cause them to be interested in you for only a short period of time? As in, a bit too easy ? ... Girls don't like 'too nice' a guy. And that is the fact, really. As a girl, I can say it is true.
Original post by street.lovin'
My English is not very good but I am goign to try to understand your feelings. :smile:

Don't you think that it may be because you give everything you can to someone that it cause them to be interested in you for only a short period of time? As in, a bit too easy ? ... Girls don't like 'too nice' a guy. And that is the fact, really. As a girl, I can say it is true.

No I totally understand that whole thing, but like, it's just not what I'm like, and I've learnt to be myself, not hide anything, not play games, it's just people who are ready for that seem to be few and far between in my age bracket
Reply 37
Honestly, the bane of my existence.

You say you want something, but you don't really, you assure someone they're exactly what they're looking for whilst making alotta lotta plans.

You want to be told it straight but are scared to admit the truth.

You all seem to frickin' hate me for some reason.

I honestly can't believe anything anyone says... why can't people be transparent?

Grrrrr, rant over, needed to vent.

p.s. I know you're not ALL terrible, but all the ones I've met just lie to my face all the time, and we are just products of our environment

I sense some teenage angst. Grow up, move on, forgive and forget. There are other woman you know, it's not the end of the world...
Original post by neuro101
I sense some teenage angst. Grow up, move on, forgive and forget. There are other woman you know, it's not the end of the world...

Your senses fail you.
It's clearly not the end of the world and I know that, just as I know my dedication to the cause is over the top, and I'm over bearing and I care too much, I'm too old fashioned blah blah blah.

But it doesn't matter, it literally is like the only thing, besides performing, that makes me feel like I have a purpose.
Reply 39
Honestly, the bane of my existence.

You say you want something, but you don't really, you assure someone they're exactly what they're looking for whilst making alotta lotta plans.

You want to be told it straight but are scared to admit the truth.

You all seem to frickin' hate me for some reason.

I honestly can't believe anything anyone says... why can't people be transparent?

Grrrrr, rant over, needed to vent.

p.s. I know you're not ALL terrible, but all the ones I've met just lie to my face all the time, and we are just products of our environment

You're a mess. Go clean yourself up before you return on this site.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending