Why can I hear Russian radio through my speakers? Watch

Jimbo1234
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
SCIENCE!

Some of the components will be clocking at a frequency similar to that of the radio wave and your wires will act as a sweet ass aerial to pick it up. Basically who ever made your speakers may have been a bit lazy.
A good way to get around it is to turn up the volume even if you are not playing anything.
~D0rkG!rl~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My friend has these really old metal pc speakers that she's still using from the 90's, anyways she kept hearing 'voices' coming through them. It was actually a really strange radio station. She kept hearing about how the devil was gunna get her and she got really scared and kept freaking out to her parents. Her dad was getting worried and thought she'd have to see a doctor because she was loosing it. Luckily a few weeks later her mum was doing some cleaning in her bedroom and she heard it too : )
edd360
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you sure it's Russian and not Latvian? It is vital you are 100% sure of the language they are speaking, it could mean the difference between life and death.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (249)
38.97%
No - but I will (44)
6.89%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.36%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (299)
46.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed