Girls, does having a great body compensate for a not so "cute" face? Watch

kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
For me, it's face>body. Sorry OP. I don't like muscular bods either.
User570431
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Before this thread goes of the rail as we've seen with the first 3 or so replies.
OP Having a good face works! You can sort out your body via the gym... but not your face.
Anyway why are you worrying? You will be fine "man up solider! And remember to be happy with you you are "
Anya Bounty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ok am one of those girls that has to fight off guys everyday, and im a dancer, so for me a good body means ALOT, if a guy has a nice face but bad body i will never go for him, where as if a guys face is not amazing but he has a nice body i will....so for me body is above good face, i love masculine guys but i hate the steroid over done gym body,
BUT, to actally date or sleep with a guy i need to be very attracted and that takes personality, so body, ok face isnt all it takes if you want to get witha girl that isnt easy..
babygirl110
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Definitely. I was always size 14 and chubby with little or now attention. I lost all the fat and slimmed down to size 8 two years ago and I get so much attention now.
rlw31
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To some extent, yes.
salty_candy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Six packs kind of freak me out, so no.
scotttb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I have a many face and by that I mean I always have a stubble/short beard and basically I look like the opposite of Justin Bieber.
Haha i actually laughed at this
NOBODY MOVE!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i do not know what a 'hot' girl would think (i'm not hot.........though i'm feeling quite warm at the moment),but for me it is a no.
im sure ugly person with an apparently impressive body would find more success than ugly person with poor body, but for me a good face always beats physique.

...... if i was to have a child with somebody with a nice looking face, then it's more likely the child will inherit nice features; if i was ot have a child with ugly person with a 6 pack...... not only would i be left with an ugly child, but the child wouldnt even inherit the physique.

ergo, i care more for/appreciate a nice face more than any kind of gym-honed physique.
Bella Occhi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, I'm not attracted to Justin Bieber :dontknow:
proud nd luvin it
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pics or it didn't happen... :awesome:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Wow lots of girls want face > body.

Thing is, I haven't had too many problems with women but most of them, in fact all but one, have been average looking (not that there's a problem with that) and it's just that every "hot" girl I see is with a guy who has a Gorky face face. Ok I won't post pics up but look up Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, George Clooney and Ranvir Singh and I have most of my features like them. Girls just don't seem to find that cute. :/
Anonymous #1
Girly looking face is what I meant by that
Anonymous #1
Also add a bit of Adam Sandler in that
Lou..
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
stubble's nice though
aaasss
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
IMO body>face. However, I have a good body and an average face, so maybe this makes me more critical of a guy's body than his face? I wonder if the girls saying no are more confident of their face than their body. Not saying this is true but it's just something that occured to me.
zxh800
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You'd be up against it to be honest mate. Dashing good looks (like mine :cool:) gives you an advantage as you can always work out to get a great body. On the other hand, you can't change a "not so cute" face (bar plastic surgery).
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wow lots of girls want face > body.

Thing is, I haven't had too many problems with women but most of them, in fact all but one, have been average looking (not that there's a problem with that) and it's just that every "hot" girl I see is with a guy who has a Gorky face face. Ok I won't post pics up but look up Ranbir Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, George Clooney and Ranvir Singh and I have most of my features like them. Girls just don't seem to find that cute. :/

The face being superior to the body is the definite consensus amongst women. We don't have terms like 'butterface' like men do since women generally will not go for a very unattractive guy with a killer body. The hottest girls go for either a below average guy or someone equally as hot but an average face is nothing to worry over tbh. Get some stubble, a flattering haircut, wear a Darcyesque white shirt and you'll be fine. It's the little things like that which take a guy from 'average' to 'attractive'.

And to answer 'aaasss's questions a few posts above I chose face over body because it's a largely constant aspect. His face won't become obese after marriage whereas his body can change easily for better or for worse. A pretty face simply elicits more flutters.

I'm secure in both my face and my body.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.92%
No - but I will (45)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
47.01%

Watched Threads