From the get go I'm in it for the long haul, dunno why, too much Hollywood
Snap!.. :eek:
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
Nah bad experiences and faulty thinking processes mean I'm not really one for just makin' out and gettin' down. Not my style.
From the get go I'm in it for the long haul, dunno why, too much Hollywood
Can you stop speaking in riddles please? It's annoying.

What do you mean by bad experiences and faulty thinking processes? You didn't even answer my question - does this temporary company you get in bars and clubs involve getting kisses, lots of female attention and even sex?
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You go to bars and clubs, and you consider yourself relationship material, don't you? The vast majority of young people go to pubs and clubs at least once in a while, and I'm sure they've had relationships. Also, ****s and players have essays to write and exams to revise for too and so they will go to the library. Stop thinking that you'll find a certain type in a certain place.
teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
Can you stop speaking in riddles please? It's annoying.

What do you mean by bad experiences and faulty thinking processes? You didn't even answer my question - does this temporary company you get in bars and clubs involve getting kisses, lots of female attention and even sex?
Sorry, the way I write doesn't make much sense, more reflective of the inside of my noggin' ya see.
Yes, but I often refuse the sex part as I just, I dunno I wanna move slowly and like I just GARTHGHTGH
I can't do it anymore, anything I just can't be ****ed again, and I don't know why?!!? My head hurts
Well just I don't make sense in general, I don't think, I don't even know, now's not a good time, kinda freakin' out a bit...

p.s. I don't get LOTS of female attention hardly claiming to be pimping, just I can get it if I want it, I just *shrugs* no one wants to keep me, I'm good enough for a little fooling around with when their boyfriends not around but I'm not for keeps, like ever, I just GAH, I'm broken, and faulty (y)

edit: p.s.s if you REALLY wanna try and understand I could always send you some HUGE message that will be really confusing, skip all over the place, and make very little sense, BUHT it might help *shrugs* lol
AlligatorTears
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm an intense believer in love. I guess I've never though of calling it "whirlwind" love, because that makes it sound naive and a mirage, but I do have a conviction that at some point I'm going to meet someone and fine myself in a relationship that blows my mind.

Perhaps I've watched too many love films, but meh, it's a belief. My first love was amazing. My true love is going to be phenomenal.

Having said all this, I'm not holding out for that relationship. As in, when it comes to someone I'll want to settle down with, I won't settle for second best, but I'm prepared to get involved with people that tick several of the boxes even if it's not the intense relationship I want. You gain things from relationships and each one leads you one step closer to figuring out what type of person is the ideal.
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
Sorry, the way I write doesn't make much sense, more reflective of the inside of my noggin' ya see.
Yes, but I often refuse the sex part as I just, I dunno I wanna move slowly and like I just GARTHGHTGH
I can't do it anymore, anything I just can't be ****ed again, and I don't know why?!!? My head hurts
Well just I don't make sense in general, I don't think, I don't even know, now's not a good time, kinda freakin' out a bit...

p.s. I don't get LOTS of female attention hardly claiming to be pimping, just I can get it if I want it, I just *shrugs* no one wants to keep me, I'm good enough for a little fooling around with when their boyfriends not around but I'm not for keeps, like ever, I just GAH, I'm broken, and faulty (y)

edit: p.s.s if you REALLY wanna try and understand I could always send you some HUGE message that will be really confusing, skip all over the place, and make very little sense, BUHT it might help *shrugs* lol
Ok. Well let me say that most guys wouldn't be complaining in your situation. :rolleyes: You seem either quite weird or a troll.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If it was that easy to find it wouldn't be so special.
teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
Ok. Well let me say that most guys wouldn't be complaining in your situation. :rolleyes: You seem either quite weird or a troll.
Not a normal guy. That's usually the initial appeal to women, then they realise they don't wanna hang around with someone who's not a normal guy, most people can't hack it... I just wish there'd be one who can

I'm honestly thinking going back to my nihilistic apathetic approach might be better, better some meaningless sex that getting kicked down all the time right?

edit: ouch if you think I'm a troll...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise