?
Report 7 years ago
s'aright dw
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tbh if I was face to face with you I'd say they were fine.
But the fact you've put that horrific zoomed in picture makes me want to scrutinise the **** out of them.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They're pretty white. Whiter than mine.
manic_fuzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They look quite good in my opinion
Light.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by grape:))
You have good teeth so relax
+1
[]D [] []V[] []D
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Eurgh, nasty. Get those yellow pegs away from me. :puke:
Bakerzoid
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
xx
username271381
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I tried Crest Whitestrips and they made my teeth SO sensitive. Like, shooting pains down some of my teeth for a couple of days after I used them, and pain in my mouth when I moved my head too quickly. Your teeth look fine though, I don't think anyone would recoil in horror if they saw them, haha
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's okay, the bottoms of my teeth are translucent, which I suppose is what happens when you spend your childhood drinking half a bottle of Coke a day.

I drink almost none now, but damage's already done. :rolleyes:

I look forward to a lifetime of dentist trips.
Paint-a-Picture
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, please could you tell me if my teeth look fairly white or not? I've been using crest whitening strips for four days now but can't tell a difference :\ I would love a bright white smile but can't see these strips acheiving that look!

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/1984/teeth.jpg

Thanks.
Not the best teeth but not the worst. But it looks like it aint gonna have a good future.
Occlusal
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, please could you tell me if my teeth look fairly white or not? I've been using crest whitening strips for four days now but can't tell a difference :\ I would love a bright white smile but can't see these strips acheiving that look!

Thanks.
They look good although there is mottling around the gumline. The yellowing of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th teeth (counting from the midline) is natural as the enalmel on these teeth is not as thick as the enamel on the 1st tooth, so the yellow dentine can be seen as enamel is translucent.
Manitude
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hmm some people are pretty harsh on here. OPs teeth are not far from what is natural. A lot of people seem to think that pearly white hollywood teeth are natural or even nice when actually the natural colour of teeth is pretty yellow.
Khodu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Look fine. :top2:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thanks for all the replies, most of them are pretty positive so thanks

(Original post by Rassam)
This is what teeth should look like.
http://idolwhitepens.com/wp-content/...h-whitener.jpg
^ I'd love teeth like that but I highly doubt they are natural at all and I'd rather not have veneers and such!
Lozza_00
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They look good but we can't really judge because there's no before pic.
BackDoorEntry
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Thanks.
they look fine
anus eater
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Thanks.
are you rebecca black?
Sophie_girl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Manitude)
Hmm some people are pretty harsh on here. OPs teeth are not far from what is natural. A lot of people seem to think that pearly white hollywood teeth are natural or even nice when actually the natural colour of teeth is pretty yellow.
No, it's just very odd that people are saying, 'mine are worse, mine are yellower'. Really? I mean, really? OPs are yellow with plaque at the top, it's not even hard to brush properly. I have a little thing about oral hygiene though... maybe i'm in the minority.
Manitude
  • Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sophie_girl)
No, it's just very odd that people are saying, 'mine are worse, mine are yellower'. Really? I mean, really? OPs are yellow with plaque at the top, it's not even hard to brush properly. I have a little thing about oral hygiene though... maybe i'm in the minority.
I was referring to the colour only. Visible plaque is pretty gross but it's a misconception that healthy teeth have to be white.
bwfcboy93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
...better than mine

http://stevefaragher.files.wordpress.../bad-teeth.jpg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads