Report 7 years ago
Oh goody, I missed the first two.

/sarcasm
Hamesh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It will undoubtedly happen. The USA will not be able to sustain its status any longer & a war with China would help reset its dire economy and help regain one-world power. Of course, nuclear weapons being out of the question.

When it will happen?

I'm not sure but we can't expect to keep a lid over the fire any longer even in the Middle East, it's going to pop. When it does, let's hope it's not this generation.
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hamesh)
It will undoubtedly happen. The USA will not be able to sustain its status any longer & a war with China would help reset its dire economy and help regain one-world power. Of course, nuclear weapons being out of the question.
Really? It only takes one side to get super twitchy...probably the US, they do have form.
slavetosociety
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago

When it will happen?

I'm not sure but we can;t expect to keep a lid over the fire any longer even in the Middle East, it's going to pop. When it does, let's hope it's not this generation.
I do believe China plans on world domination, whether through peaceful economic means or through a War.
boromir9111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ok.....
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slavetosociety)
I do believe China plans on world domination, whether through peaceful economic means or through a War.
The evil swines. Like a British empire I know...
Hamesh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by morris743)
Really? It only takes one side to get super twitchy...probably the US, they do have form.
No I don't think nuclear weapons will be used. I think China's had enough of US, for one example of many, its destroyed its multi-billion dollar investments in Libya. :giggle:
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No I don't think nuclear weapons will be used. I think China's had enough of US, for one example of many, it's destroyed it's multi-billion dollar investments in Libya. :giggle:
Well, that was clever.

I don't pay enough attention to China as I should do, but their leadership never come across as crazies trying to take over the world I'm gullible and ill informed, I know.
PendulumBoB
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think ww3 will be fought in the markets, the weapons being currency.
milkytea
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The real war of the 21st century will be fought between the united democratic governments and terrorism (and rogue governments that instil terror viz. Libya). World War between nation states was a 20th century phenomenon, not a 21st century phenomenon.
Hamesh
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slavetosociety)
It's war. China may not be at the forefront but it will aid, if the war kicks off in the Middle East which is going to inevitably happen.
harvie_316
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh sorry, I thought a 'world' war would involve me being able to see it from my house in the errr...world. I agree the world is on eggshells at the moment, wars have been fought on less, but you can't tell people there's already a world war when most of the world is perfectly intact. London didn't seem a pile of rubble on Friday either..
world is in tact? are you sure, I dont think you are seeing it so clearly:

We kill people for minerals and resources

£25million was spent on a wedding, how many homeless children could that feed?

We exploit children in East Asia who work for 50p a day and no bathroom breaks so we can buy overpriced clothes to feel good about ourself.

We polluting all our oceans with oil, killing all the wild life, cutting down all the trees.

Were being told to be scared of terrorist, when the biggest terrorists are the ones who run our country.

There is a world war in progress, if you only more people opened there eyes and can decode the world without main stream media, we can see what is really happening.

The video below is good eye opener,although I dont agree with everything he says in other videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckgSPPc-Cw4
slavetosociety
Rep:
?
It's war. China may not be at the forefront but it will aid, if the war kicks off in the Middle East which is going to inevitably happen.
Whose side to join though? :rolleyes:
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by harvie_316)
world is in tact? are you sure, I dont think you are seeing it so clearly:

We kill people for minerals and resources

£25million was spent on a wedding, how many homeless children could that feed?

We exploit children in East Asia who work for 50p a day and no bathroom breaks so we can buy overpriced clothes to feel good about ourself.

We polluting all our oceans with oil, killing all the wild life, cutting down all the trees.

Were being told to be scared of terrorist, when the biggest terrorists are the ones who run our country.

There is a world war in progress, if you only more people opened there eyes and can decode the world without main stream media, we can see what is really happening.

The video below is good eye opener,although I dont agree with everything he says in other videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckgSPPc-Cw4
Yes, I know all this, I'm currently at a stopgap in my life because of it. I don't know what to do.

But you lose credibility calling it a world war because nobody sees a world war in that way. They see our towns and cities being bombed forever and a day.

It is disgusting, of course. I can't believe how many people are so passive about their fellow human being - ignore it and it's not really there, seems to be the theme.
harvie_316
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes, I know all this, I'm currently at a stopgap in my life because of it. I don't know what to do.

But you lose credibility calling it a world war because nobody sees a world war in that way. They see our towns and cities being bombed forever and a day.

It is disgusting, of course. I can't believe how many people are so passive about their fellow human being - ignore it and it's not really there, seems to be the theme.
nobody see it in that way because they are too ignorant to even notice, It is exactly that "A war on our world", we are destorying it every single day, testing A bombs in the atmosphere, chemical testing on animals, exploiting children the list can go on for days, If this is not a war on our world, then what is it?

What I said above the meida lable it as "economic development" or "economic growth", they just spin it and because people dont think for them selfs and they are consuming too much fluoride from there toothpaste and water, along with additives in food, we cant think.

We have sold our souls to buy these cars, Iphones, computers, designer clothes, and while we buy all these, we ignore what the power that be are doing.
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by harvie_316)
nobody see it in that way because they are too ignorant to even notice, It is exactly that "A war on our world", we are destorying it every single day, testing A bombs in the atmosphere, chemical testing on animals, exploiting children the list can go on for days, If this is not a war on our world, then what is it?
Quite, but what would you call a time when the whole world is fighting each other quite openly i.e. bombing each other's countries?
Paint-a-Picture
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just about. I have a total of 60 tanks, 300,000 men, and 4 million guns, 35 planes... list goes on.
All I need now is who I will have the war with.
Z_Ahmed
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
basically gonna be islam vs the rest, china and russia are independent with no allies
harvie_316
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Quite, but what would you call a time when the whole world is fighting each other quite openly i.e. bombing each other's countries?
Instead of using bombs, we use sanctions on countries, instead of using guns, we pollute the food, instead of using tanks, we use the media.

Its all cloak and dagger, I agree there is not a full on open war.

Overall I think our views on what a world war is are subjective to each other, we have different ideas on what a "world war" actually is, which is fine.
slavetosociety
Rep:
?
(Original post by Z_Ahmed)
basically gonna be islam vs the rest, china and russia are independent with no allies
I wouldn't say the war would be based on religion. Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have always wanted Qaddafi and Iran to be toppled.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads