Guys in Topman Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by iamnotasealion)
There's an absolute beast of a camp guy in one of the branches in Brum who persistently dons a deep V, salmon hotpants and flipflops all summer long.
omg! I think I know who you're refering too..I went B'ham yesterday lolll! hence the post!
iamnotasealion
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
omg! I think I know who you're refering too..I went B'ham yesterday lolll! hence the post!
I am so damn glad I am not the only one who has noted this guy's raging fearlessness.
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I didn't know Topman sold guys clothes...
Barden
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 000015080)
It's all about River Island
oh... go back to your mansion...
Barden
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lukas1051)
They do some real nice clothes - t-shirts, jeans, shorts; but some of their stuff is really horrible. I'll never understand those tight trousers that stop at your ankles, or huge v-necks, or those shirts that look like you're wearing a hoodie backwards, or the 'ironic' glasses that make you look like an idiot. If you can ignore all the hipster clothing though, it is a good shop. Better than trackies with a logo branded across the ass, or polo shirts that make you look like a douchebag.
Tbf, they don't if one leaves the top-button undone lol
umbrellahead
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There was a tranvestite who used to work at the Topman near where I live, it was a topic of discussion for a couple of months. He's disappeared now though!
lukas1051
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Barden)
Nah I don't mean polo shirts in general, but certain ones do, especially ones that are too small that guys wear to show off their muscles, or ones with huge logos on that people use to show off how much money they (well, their parents) have, or when people wear them with the collar up.
tsr_clueless
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i lol'd when you said people in topshop care about how they look.

only scrubs shop in burton btw, and top shop is for the people who like to dress like everyone else at cheap prices.
Rozzo89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yea..I always keep my buttoned to the top, makes a better fit. Style> comfort.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tsr_clueless)
i lol'd when you said people in topshop care about how they look.

only scrubs shop in burton btw, and top shop is for the people who like to dress like everyone else at cheap prices.
I tend to buy the odd item of clothing in Topman, I'd hate to look like a replica of the people in there, literally be like new virions budding from an infecting cell..eww. But yes, its about mix and matching clothing...burton sucks ass.
mermania
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The reason the guys who work in Topman look gay is because if you work in Topman you have to wear Topman clothes while you're on duty. And Topman clothes look gay.

I am serious.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Thought this t'other day when me mate wanted to pop in to check out all the latest douche-wear.. I swear I got eyed up/judged by several different guys, some of whom seemed like they worked there
Yeh they love to stare. I think its just weighing you up most the time though..
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
oh... go back to your mansion...
Since when did shopping in RI make you rich or live in a mansion? My main shop of choice is Burtons, and I don't think of Topman as particularly cheap. In all honesty, some of the stuff there are of better quality and roughly the same price in Next! RI do stock some good things imo
Barden
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by de_monies)
Since when did shopping in RI make you rich or live in a mansion? My main shop of choice is Burtons, and I don't think of Topman as particularly cheap. In all honesty, some of the stuff there are of better quality and roughly the same price in Next! RI do stock some good things imo
I was only joking lol... the point being that River Island is expensive for a 'student-friendly' shop if you see what I'm saying.

I agree with you that Burton is the best thing since sliced bread though, love it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads