Ah, well that's OK then
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He's joking.
He's a comedian.
Haven't you ever seen Peep Show? This is his style of comedy!
innerhollow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OP, I know you're not trolling, but the way you wrote your first post ("Moving on from zoophilia") makes it sound like you are.

The argument from disgust is NOT valid, people, stop using it. The ethical problem with necrophilia is that interfering with the grave and body of the deceased is upsetting to family members, who visit the grave regularly to gain comfort and solace. I guess you could say that since the body is entrusted to the next of kin, it is their property, and therefore anything you do to it is the legal equivalent of breaking and entering (the innuendo there is completely unintentional).

Personally, I really just do not give a **** about necrophilia. Once I'm dead, all my brain activity- all my memories and emotions- is gone forever, so I don't really care what people do with the lifeless bag of bones that is left behind. It's going to be slowly digested by bacteria anyway, so why would I care? If some randomer wants to dig it up and do weird stuff to my corpse, then fair play to them.
Ayshizzle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I guess it all comes down to consent, as always.
Entangled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I used to be a gay necrophiliac. Until some rotten a**hole split on me.
oodlesofpoodles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's disrespectful surely you wouldn't be alright with someone ****ing your dead relative. He's a comedian, you can't take what people say seriously. It's odd to me that you even need to ask this question, the answer is pretty obvious.
lonelykatana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by imperial maniac)
Since my last thread about zoophilia got locked for no adequate reason. (It wasn't trolling, there actually was some very interesting discussion going on if you actually read the thread.)

Let's move on: Necrophilia.

I'll get back to writing the rest of the OP when I get back from work, in the mean time, feel free to ponder the wise words of David Mitchell.

Unless of course, oh wise mods, you consider Mitchell is "trolling" 0.o
You actually think David is being anything other than satirical?
Are you actually that ****ing thick?
Theconomist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
****ing dead people.That is all.
MathsLord
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You just want to hump Hitler's corpse, right?
SundayGirl.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First incest, then zoophilia, now necrophilia? I dread to think what's coming next!
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you screw a corpse, do you still count as a virgin?
Magnum Opus
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads