I need a diet and exercise plan: **PICS** Watch

Prime500
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anya~)
mate I read your serious post yesterday about how youre 24, unemployed and living with your parents in the "my situation is tearing me apart" thread

dont be a **** as if youre any better
I don't think I've ever seen someone so comprehensively destroyed on TSR. Fair play to you.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you are beautiful the way you are and do not need to lose any weight
Anya~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Prime500)
I don't think I've ever seen someone so comprehensively destroyed on TSR. Fair play to you.

meh i hate it when guys try to give girls complexes for no reason

it had to be done
csea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your body is nice man!
int92
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SQ918)
Cardio and a low carb diet will to the trick.

Eat multiple small portion of meals a day. Don't eat after 9pm because if you eat later than that time, the food you eat will be stored as fat in your body. Avoid eating heavy meals at night. It's better to eat a heavy breakfast because it burns throughout the day.
what?
have you ANY proof?
you dont do you? stop spewing out this ****.
int92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
you are beautiful the way you are and do not need to lose any weight
she asked for advice, shut up.

she wont have sex with you cos you gave her a compliment on the internet. white knight
int92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by auzzieman04)
firstly all you really need is to tone up, and your hips are fine btw, youve got a good figure

i suggest eat what you are eating now and just excercise more- at least 3 times a week in short 10-30 minute pockets of workouts that you can repeat a few times

maybe buy a dvd that focusses on those areas?
cardio + pilates could help
cant tone a muscle
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by int92)
she asked for advice, shut up.
and my advice was to not go on a diet but rather keep as she is. if an anorexic asked for advice on how to lose 3 lbs would you help her do it? if a paedophile asked you where to find vulnerable children to molester would you tell him? fool.
Harry.C
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Lol.
int92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
and my advice was to not go on a diet but rather keep as she is. if an anorexic asked for advice on how to lose 3 lbs would you help her do it? if a paedophile asked you where to find vulnerable children to molester would you tell him? fool.
shes obviously got fat on her body and wants to improve it. some people arent satisfied with average, let her change that.

and its clear shes not anorexic
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by int92)
shes obviously got fat on her body and wants to improve it. some people arent satisfied with average, let her change that.

and its clear shes not anorexic
it's your opinion she's fat just like it's my opinion she doesn't need to lose weight because she's perfect and beautiful how she is.
Oven
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Firstly OP, you aren't fat at all.

Now, if you are interested in keeping healthy - the best recommendations will start in the kitchen and for that reason I'd recommend you fork a tenner out for either 'The Primal Blueprint' by Mark Sisson or The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf. You can find both on Amazon. - FYI, using the formulae suggested in these books I lost 38 lbs last year
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
it's your opinion she's fat just like it's my opinion she doesn't need to lose weight because she's perfect and beautiful how she is.
No it's FACT that she has fat. She's "skinny fat" and should go to powerlifter's thread like i said in the third reply in this thread.

You're just a blatantly obvious white knight that really pisses us off whilst trying to give girls constructive advice/criticisms...

And Shawshank inb4'd you as well on like the 4th reply to this thread...

This is you...
tsr4life
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yeah your body's pretty good i suppose you could tone it if you want but imo you gotta hot body
SQ918
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by int92)
what?
have you ANY proof?
you dont do you? stop spewing out this ****.
Everyone knows this.
Broderss
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MHorman)
No it's FACT that she has fat. She's "skinny fat" and should go to powerlifter's thread like i said in the third reply in this thread.

You're just a blatantly obvious white knight that really pisses us off whilst trying to give girls constructive advice/criticisms...

And Shawshank inb4'd you as well on like the 4th reply to this thread...

This is you...
[I MG]http://dailygoodness.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/internet-white-knight.gif[/IMG]
She is beautiful and that's my opinion am I not entitled to that in this free country we live in?
iainthegreat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anya~)
mate I read your serious post yesterday about how youre 24, unemployed and living with your parents in the "my situation is tearing me apart" thread

dont be a **** as if youre any better
Very well played :yep:
int92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SQ918)
Everyone knows this.
lol

**** off if you have no real advice

its bull****
int92
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
wt mhorman said.

she has high bodyfat FACT, you cant deny that.

do you think she cares what your opinion for her body is?

she came for advice not white knights.
SQ918
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by int92)
lol

**** off if you have no real advice

its bull****
Haha I'll take that.

Maybe you're a fat person who failed an attempted diet and exercise plan that's why you're upset.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.86%
No - but I will (46)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.32%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
46.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise