Girls, I apologise in advance for being such a liar. But would you find me charming? Watch

username461215
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
pfffft good luck - this plan's so obvious/old/pathetic I don't wanna waste words trying to tempt you out of doing it.

A slap is all you'll end up with - on the face at that
Pendulum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Try some knife chat-up lines.

Roses are red, violets are blue, get in the cab I've got a knife!
Nottingham_Banker
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You sound like a right ****
Great Lord Xenu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why not just use chloroform instead of champagne? It works faster.
UnbreakableDimmy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think the female gender is so desperate that a bottle of champagne is all it takes.
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://prezwho.com/wp-content/upload...-funny-088.jpg
Peel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Charming? More like irresistible!

Lad.
Mysteriouschic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That just makes you sound sleazy not charming at all especially as you'd just be some random guy I've never met before.
Arturo Bandini
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol!

OP is so lost.
josh_v
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Its not surprising you're still a virgin.
Journeyzap
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahaha, I honestly don't think that is really going to work. Not because you have a bottle of champagne.
I'm_Unsafe.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I, for one, dislike champagne, so that's not gonna work on me. Equally, if you asked me if I wanted to share your banana, I'd have to decline.

Some cheesy chips and a G&T, now that's what I'm talkin' bout :cool:
IQ Test
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you may want to recheck what "charming" is defined as, my friend.
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheEnigmaUK)
So me and a few mates are going away this weekend to Bournemouth, and I am planning on pulling a girl or two, maybe 3 (who knows). Anyway, I'm going to take a bottle of champagne and leave it in my hotel room. When I'm on the night out, I'll tell the girl I've got a bottle of champagne back at the hotel room, does she want to go back with me and chat a bit more as it's noisy in the club. Hopefully the bottle of champagne will be my lure back to the room, sorry that sounds kind of creepy doesn't it lol. What I'm trying to say, is that the champagne will be a temptation to come back to my hotel room so we can get to know each other better, preferably naked lol. Problem is, I've got a mate sharing the room with me, so i'll tell him to f**k off (in a good way) when I pull.....

P.S. I'm sorry for lying girls, it's just I want to lose my virginity and I need a plan!
Sorry, not charming. I'd love to be a treated to a bottle of champagne but any girl with average intelligence would see straight through that, and you'll either end up losing your virginity to a slut - excuse my French - or you'll get stood up/slapped in the face.

Why don't you just go about losing your virginity the proper way... i.e. find yourself a girlfriend, fall in love with her and then have sex? I imagine you'll regret it otherwise.
lilzoldier
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm quite sure that the girls probably already suspect that you are lying just to **** them
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So me and a few mates are going away this weekend to Bournemouth, and I am planning on pulling a girl or two, maybe 3 (who knows). Anyway, I'm going to take a bottle of champagne and leave it in my hotel room. When I'm on the night out, I'll tell the girl I've got a bottle of champagne back at the hotel room, does she want to go back with me and chat a bit more as it's noisy in the club. Hopefully the bottle of champagne will be my lure back to the room, sorry that sounds kind of creepy doesn't it lol. What I'm trying to say, is that the champagne will be a temptation to come back to my hotel room so we can get to know each other better, preferably naked lol. Problem is, I've got a mate sharing the room with me, so i'll tell him to f**k off (in a good way) when I pull.....

P.S. I'm sorry for lying girls, it's just I want to lose my virginity and I need a plan!
just how old are you? if you look 16 then your plan wouldn't work.
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/5/pimpmotorcar.jpg

Is this you?
BabyFace
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Telling any sane girl you've got champagne back at your hotel, will lead her to think that you're planning to get her drunk then take advantage of her... Not cool dude...
mhignell
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Lol this must be a joke.No one can be that stupid,im pretty sure even the most inexperienced guys no that no girl would shag them for some champagne.And that business and pleasure part,You carn't be serious.

If you are wow! i wouldn't do it im pretty sure every girl will think you are a douche/sleaze
flowerness
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Troll and you're from Essex...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise