this pretty much sums up most of tsr
:lol:
flubadiblam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Danger Line)
Hello, I used to have a TSR account but, I banned it by request the other day thinking it would help me with my revision. Anyway here I am again.

Essentially, I have just realised that I am stupid. I go to a very good university doing a course I enjoy but, I am socially awkward, don't have very good social skills, I suffer from depression, I eat junk food when I'm unhappy in order to make myself happy for a short period of time before I feel like **** again, I never learn from my mistakes I just dwell on them and make the same mistake multiple times, I don't have many friends, I waste my money on crap I don't need, I never stick to my goals and whenever I try to change myself I end up failing, I've not been laid in ages, I'm arrogant and think I'm intelligent when I'm not, I annoy other people and don't even realise it, I'm obnoxioius.

I would go on but, at the moment I'm not as sad as I was earlier because I've just finished off a 200g Packet of Crisps. Anyway as I said although I might be intelligent cognitively I feel as if I am absolutely stupid with regards to my social life (or metacognitives or whatever it's called), I am just an idiot.

Anyone else feel like this or know how to fix it?
Cheers
that pretty much describes about 50% of the population you're not alone haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads